Web Services Tagging Method Based on Weighted Textual Matrix Factorization
Web services are important technique basis of the Service-oriented Architecture. Services discovery is the prior to use the services which are published on the internet accurately. Tagging technique is widely used to assist the searching of service currently. To solve the time-consuming and error-prone problem in manual tagging, we propose a novel automatic approach to tag web services in this paper. There are two steps consisting of WSDL (Web Services Description Language) documents extracting and tag recommendation using the weighted textual matrix factorization. Experiments on real dataset are conducted and the results prove that our approach is effective.
KeywordsService-oriented Architecture Services tagging Weighted textual matrix factorization Services discovery
This work was supported by Ph.D. research foundation of Linyi University LYDX2016BS077, LYDX2015BS022), Project of Shandong Province Higher Educational Science and technology program (No. J17KA049, J13LN84), Shandong Provincial Natural Science Foundation (No. ZR2015FL032, ZR2016FM40, ZR2017MF050), and partly supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China (No: 61771230).
- 1.Shi, W., Liu, X., Yu, Q.: Correlation-aware multi-label active learning for web service tag recommendation. In: Proceeding of International Conference on Web Services, pp. 229–236 (2017)Google Scholar
- 2.Chen, L., Yang, G., Chen, Z., Xiao, F.: Tag completion and re finement for web service via low-rank matrix completion. In: Proceeding of PAKDD, pp. 269–278 (2014)Google Scholar
- 3.Liang, T., Chen, L., Wu, J., Bouguettaya, A.: Exploiting heterogeneous information for tag recommendation in API management. In: Proceeding of International Conference on Web Services, pp. 436–443 (2016)Google Scholar
- 4.Fang, L., Wang, L., Li, M., Zhao, J., Zou, Y., Shao, L.: Towards automatic tagging for web services. In: Proceeding of International Conference on Web Services, pp. 528–535 (2012)Google Scholar
- 5.Sellami, S., Becha, H.: Web services discovery based on semantic tag. In: Proceeding of OTM Conference, pp. 465–472 (2015)Google Scholar
- 7.Azmeh, Z., Falleri, J., Huchard, M., Tibermacine, C.: Automatic web service tagging using machine learning and wordnet synsets. In: Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing, pp. 46–59 (2011)Google Scholar
- 8.Lin, M., Cheung, D.W.: Automatic tagging web services using machine learning techniques. In: Proceeding of WI-IAT, pp. 258–265 (2014)Google Scholar
- 9.Guo, W., Diab, M., Wei, W.: A simple unsupervised latent semantics based approach for sentence similarity. In: Joint Conference on Lexical & Computational Semantics, pp. 586–590 (2012)Google Scholar