Changes in the Economy
Implementation of the memorandum policies has increased social inequalities, imposed material deprivation on a large proportion of the population, greatly reduced wages and pensions, worsened employment conditions, spurred unemployment, downgraded healthcare conditions, reduced population and increased immigration. But, there was also a category of very wealthy people who have seen their wealth increase.
- ICAP, 2009, Greek financial guide 2013/Greece in figures/5, Athens, http://dir.icap.gr/mailimages/e-books/GrFigures2013/index.html, accessed on 1/6/2014 (in Greek).
- ICAP, 2011, Greek financial guide 2011/Greece in figures/5, Athens (in Greek).Google Scholar
- ICAP, 2013, Greek financial guide 2013, Athens (in Greek).Google Scholar
- ICAP, 2014, Greek financial guide 2014, Αthens, http://dir.icap.gr/mailimages/e-books/GrFigures2014/index.html, accessed on 1/6/2014 (in Greek).
- ICAP, 2016, The six years of crisis 2008–2016, Αthens (in Greek).Google Scholar
- ICAP, 2017, Greece in figures 2017, Athens (in Greek).Google Scholar
- Ιnstitute of Labour—Greek General Confederation of Labour, 2012, The Greek economy and employment. Annual report 2012, Athens: Institute of Labour—Greek General Confederation of Labour (in Greek).Google Scholar
- Milios, 2011, “The Greek crisis as a version of the global economic crisis and the crisis of the European Monetary System” http://www.rednotebook.gr/details.php?id=2075, accessed on 7/2/2014 (in Greek).