The Development of a Software System for Solving the Problem of Data Classification and Data Processing
The Viola-Jones and HOG methods for face detection, and convolutional neural networks for face recognition are used to implement the developed software system. Algorithm testing was conducted. The accuracy of image recognition by these algorithms is estimated. The software system allows you to select any of these algorithms to solve the detection and recognition problem.
KeywordsAlgorithm Method Program System Classification Data
This work was done as part of a research grant №AP05131784 of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2018–2020.
- 1.Extract HOG Features. [Electronic resource]: 2017 – URL: http://www.mathworks.com/help/vision/ref/extracthogfeatures.html
- 2.Yang, M., Ahuja, N., Kriegman, D.: Face recognition using kernel eigenfaces. Image Process.: IEEE Transactions. 1, 37–40 (2000)Google Scholar
- 3.Boranbayev, S., Nurkas, A., Tulebayev, Y., Tashtai, B.: Method of processing big data. In: Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol. 738, pp. 757–758 (2018)Google Scholar
- 4.Boranbayev, A., Boranbayev, S., Nurusheva, A.: Analyzing methods of recognition, classification and development of a software system. In: Proceedings of Intelligent Systems Conference (IntelliSys) 2018, pp. 1055–1061. London, UK 6–7 Sept 2018Google Scholar
- 5.Boranbayev, S., Altayev, S., Boranbayev, A.: Applying the method of diverse redundancy in cloud based systems for increasing reliability. In: Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Information Technology: New Generations (ITNG 2015), pp.796–799. Las Vegas, Nevada, USA 13–15 Apr 2015Google Scholar
- 6.Boranbayev, S., Boranbayev, A., Altayev, S., Nurbekov, A.: Mathematical model for optimal designing of reliable information systems. In: Proceedings of the 2014 IEEE 8th International Conference on Application of Information and Communication Technologies-AICT2014, pp. 123–127. Astana, Kazakhstan 15–17 Oct 2014Google Scholar