Electronic Notary: The Development of Juridical On-Line Services in Modern Russia
The article was prepared for the purpose of scientific substantiation of the need for further development of information technologies in the field of notary activities. To achieve this target, the authors, developing the content of the article, methodologically rely on the materialistic, positivistic worldview, applying a number of general scientific, special scientific and special methods. At the present stage of modernization of the economy and law of Russia, mainly the notary can serve as a guarantor of the stability of civil turnover, and it is the notary that can offer the most effective, including electronic, mechanisms for protecting property rights and the legitimate interests of citizens and legal entities. The authors consider electronic notary document’s turnover in direct interaction with the electronic public services of state authorities and administration. The introduction and expansion of juridical on-line services is considered by the authors as a priority for the provision of notary services. Changes in Russian civil legislation are being studied, including the innovations of 2018, in comparison with the legislation on the notary of foreign countries.
KeywordsNotary Juridical Electronic services On-line interaction Internet
JEL ClassificationK41 O38 L84
This scientific work was supported by the Volgograd Institute of Management—the branch of RANEPA, as part of the execution of the scientific project No. 04-2018VIM “Actual problems of the protection of rights and freedoms in the digital space”.
- 1.Begichev, A. V. (2014). Electronic evidence and ways of fixing them by a notary. Notary. 5.Google Scholar
- 2.Inshakova, A. O., Goncharov, A. I., Mineev, O. A., & Sevostyanov, M. V. (2017). Amendments to the Civil Code of the Russian Federation: Contradictions of Theory and Practice. (pp. 147–153). Contributions to Economics. Russia and the European Union: Development and Perspectives Number XIII.Google Scholar
- 3.Okryashvili, T. G., & Yakupov, A. G. (2016). Principle of conscientiousness in positive and natural legal understanding. International Scientific Almanac. 5(5), 3.Google Scholar
- 4.Galaktionova, Yu. S., & Kurbatskaya, V. N., Rogova, I. O. (2015). Development of electronic document management systems in Russia. Modern trends in economics and management: a new view. (Vol. 37–42, p. 67).Google Scholar
- 5.Goncharov, A. I. (2016) Mortgage as an investment object. Bulletin of Volgograd State University, Volgograd. Series 5 Jurisprudence. 2(31), 111–118.Google Scholar
- 6.Kurchenkov, K. B. (2014) Electronic document’s turnover. Criteria for the development of electronic document’s turnover system (Vol. 12, p. 105). Bulletin of the Voronezh Institute of High Technologies.Google Scholar