Mobile Data Sharing with Multiple User Collaboration in Mobile Crowdsensing (Short Paper)
With the development of the Internet and smart phone, mobile data sharing have been attracted many researcher’s attentions. In this paper, we investigate the mobile data sharing problem in mobile crowdsensing. There are a large number of users, each user can be a mobile data acquisition, or can be a mobile data sharing, the problem is how to optimal choose users to collaborative sharing their idle mobile data to others. We consider two data sharing models, One-to-Many and Many-to-Many data sharing model when users share their mobile data. For One-to-Many model, we propose an OTM algorithm based on the greedy algorithm to share each one’s data. For Many-to-Many model, we translate the problem into the stable marriage problem (SMP), and we propose a MTM algorithm based on the SMP algorithm to solve this problem. Experimental results show that our methods are superior to the other approaches.
KeywordsCrowdsensing Mobile data sharing Multiple users collaboration Stable marriage problem
- 4.Bao, J., He, T., Ruan, S., Li, Y., Zheng, Y.: Planning bike lanes based on sharing-bikes’ trajectories. In: Proceedings of the 23rd ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (KDD), pp. 1377–1386. ACM (2017)Google Scholar
- 5.Ma, L.Y., Wei, S.W., Chang, S.C., Su, H.C., Wang, C.N., Chang, R.Y.: Independent coordination for sharing spectrum and small cells. In: International Conference on Control, Decision and Information Technologies, pp. 959–965 (2018)Google Scholar
- 6.Ferrari, L., Karakoc, N., Scaglione, A., Reisslein, M., Thyagaturu, A.: Layered cooperative resource sharing at a wireless SDN backhaul. In: Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Communications Workshops (ICC Workshops), International Workshop on 5G Architecture (5GARCH), pp. 1–6 (2018)Google Scholar
- 9.Wang, J.V., Fok, K.Y., Cheng, C.T., Chi, K.T.: A stable matching-based virtual machine allocation mechanism for cloud data centers. In: 2016 IEEE World Congress on Services (SERVICES), pp. 103–106 (2016)Google Scholar
- 12.Alhakami, H., Chen, F., Janicke, H.: SMP-based service matching. In: Science and Information Conference (SAI), pp. 620–625. IEEE (2014)Google Scholar