Secure IoT Supply Chain Management Solution Using Blockchain and Smart Contracts Technology
Supply Chain has played a key role in developing the corporate processes and significantly improved the way they interconnect one to each other. In the last decades, the Supply Chain Management has attracted the attention of academic research, in the scope of improving or creating better solution for coordinating the flaws that undergo a supply chain. Last research in the area have focused on the integration properties of the Supply Chains. This is due to the globalization effects over the worldwide economy. The study of the integration creates the knowledge and the infrastructure needed for the networks of interdependent corporations, in order to provide a more dynamic demand and supply of products and services. The paper presents a solution by using the block chain and smart contracts technologies within IoT – Internet of Things environment.
KeywordsBlockchain IoT Ethereum Supply chain Logistics Solidity DApp Smart contract
This work was supported by a grant of the Romanian Ministry of Research and Innovation, CCCDI UEFISCDI, project number PN-III-P1-1.2-PCCDI-2017-0272/Avantgarde Technology Hub for Advanced Security (ATLAS), within PNCDI III.
- 1.Antonopoulos, A.M.: Mastering Bitcoin, 2nd edn. O’Reilly Media, Inc., Sebastopol (2017). ISBN 9781491954379Google Scholar
- 2.Antonopoulos, A.M., Wood, G.: Mastering Ethereum - Building Smart Contracts and DApps. O’Reilly Media, Inc., Sebastopol (2018). https://covers.oreillystatic.com/images/0636920056072/rc_lrg.jpg
- 4.Brynjolfsson, E., McAfee, A.: The Second Machine Age (2014)Google Scholar
- 5.Nakamoto, S.: Bitcoin: a peer-to-peer electronic cash system (2008). https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
- 6.Christopher, M.: Logistics and Supply Chain Management. Financial Times Publishing, Upper Saddle River (1992)Google Scholar
- 8.Dannen, C.: The EVM. In: Introducing Ethereum and Solidity: Foundations of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Programming for Beginners. Apress (2017)Google Scholar
- 9.AT&T: What you need to know about IoT platforms (2017)Google Scholar
- 11.O’Dowd, A., Ramakrishna, V., Novotny, P., Gaur, N., Desrosiers, L., Baset, S.: Hands-On Blockchain with Hyperledger. E-Packt Publishing House, Birmingham (2018). ISBN 9781788994521Google Scholar
- 13.Solidity Smart Contracts. https://blockgeeks.com/guides/solidity/
- 14.Ethereum. https://www.ethereum.org