Innovation in Graphic: Print Communication and Its Contribution to Marketing Strategies
Marketing strategies are applied in numerous forms all around the world. One of the principal means for running marketing is through various forms of communication, which are implemented by print, electronic and mobile media. The present study reveals the enhancement of communication with technological innovations providing added value, support significantly marketing and contribute to the increase of sales to the products. As such relying on print technologies appears as a stable and concrete basis for marketing and sales.
KeywordsGraphic communication Marketing strategies Printing Finishing Packaging
- 1.Politis A (2018) The role of graphic arts science and technology in modern packaging – impacts on retail, marketing and product sales. Pack & Label Day Conference, Thessaloniki, 11–12 May 2018Google Scholar
- 2.Politis A (2014) Transforming packaging buyer requirements to efficient solutions for packaging production. ESKOWORLD conference, Athens, 6 May 2014Google Scholar
- 3.Politis A (2018) Evolution in graphic communication science, research and education. In: Introductory-keynote presentation, 1st Hellenic conference on graphic arts, University of Ioannina, Ioannina, 1–4 July 2018Google Scholar
- 6.Politis A (2018) Innovations in the graphic arts, media and packaging fields. Keynote paper presented at the GRID18 – 9th international symposium on graphic engineering and design, Department of Graphic Engineering and Design/University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Technical Sciences, Novi Sad, 8–10 NovGoogle Scholar
- 7.Politis A (2017) The graphic-media communication science – fields, trends and the contribution of research organizations. Paper presented at the scientific conference “Evolution innovation in graphic-media science: research, industry innovation and the role of education,” Hellenic Union of Graphic Arts and Media Technology Engineers – HELGRAMED, Athens, 22 Mar 2017Google Scholar