Communicating the Heritage, a Transmedia-Driven Approach
The sales of printed material are at a historic low, digital publications are growing at a constant rate. Concurrently, we are witnessing the development of a culture of print that dialogues with the digital, creating a converging relationship. With this premise, the paper presents the research project Das Land and LP magazine, a transmedia editorial project edited and published in a post-editorial context by the Provincia Autonoma di Bolzano.
KeywordsPost-editorial design Transmedia storytelling
The authors wish to thank the Provincia Autonoma di Bolzano for their collaboration and support.
- Astat (2017). http://www.provincia.bz.it/famiglia-sociale-comunita/sociale/pubblicazioni-statistiche/pubblicazioni.asp?publ_action=300&publ_image_id=458253. Accessed 23 Aug 2018
- Camillini G (2015) Beyond the book. Motives, economics and skills in contemporary publishing research. In: Progetto Grafico. Aiap Edizioni, Milan. N 28, Year 13Google Scholar
- Cramer F (2013) “Post-Digital Aesthetics”, Jeu De Paume, 1 May 2013. lemagazine.jeudepaume.org
- Fuad-Luke A, Salokannel R, Keinanen K (2015) Return on Giving. Best mindset and practices for co-designing. LADEC, Lahti, Lahti Regional DevelopmentGoogle Scholar
- Herr-Stephenson B, Alper M, Reilly E, Jenkins H (2013) T is for transmedia: learning through transmedia play. In: Los Angeles and New York: USC Annenberg Innovation Lab and The Joan Ganz Cooney Center at Sesame workshop, vol 10, p 2015. Accessed AprilGoogle Scholar
- Jenkins H (2006) Convergence culture: where old and new media collide. NYU Press, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Ludovico A (2012) Post-digital print: the mutation of publishing since 1894. Onomatopee, EindhovenGoogle Scholar
- Striphas T (2011) The late age of print: everyday book culture from consumerism to control. Columbia University Press, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Voltolini S (2018). https://www.salto.bz/it/article/09072018/web-generation-alto-adige. Accessed 23 Aug 2018