Analyzing of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) Experts Responses by SmartPLS Version 2
In this chapter the researcher will discuss the data collection and the data analyses. Data will be analyzed with SmartPLS. In continuation, the hypotheses of this study will be examined. The relationship among the significant factors, SOA adoption and the performance of organizations will be evaluated at the end of this chapter. Therefore, at the first step of this chapter, demographic information will be analyzed and then the effect of significant factors on SOA adoption and organizational performance will be examined. Finally, at the end of this chapter some recommendations for being successful in adopting SOA and improving the performance of organizations based on the information extract from the last question of the questionnaire will be developed.
KeywordsData analyses SmartPLS Significant factors SOA adoption Organizations performance
- 1.M. Limayem, M. Khalifa, W.W. Chin, CASE tools usage and impact on system development performance. J. Organ. Comput. Electron. Commer. 14, 153–174 (2004)Google Scholar
- 3.H. Abdi, Multiple Correlation Coefficient (The University of Texas at Dallas, Richardson, 2007)Google Scholar
- 5.T. Erl, Service-Oriented Architecture Concept, Technology and Design (Pearson Inc., Upper Saddle River, 2005)Google Scholar
- 7.E.M. Lennan, Factors affecting adoption of service-oriented architecture (SOA) at an enterprise level, Department of Information Systems, University of Cape Town, 2011Google Scholar
- 9.T. Yoon, P. E. Carter, Investigating the antecedents and benefits of SOA implementation: A multi-case study approach, AMCIS Proceedings, Paper 195, 2007Google Scholar