The Mathematical Model for Describing the Principles of Enterprise Management “Just in Time, Design to Cost, Risks Management”
The formalization of the principles “just in time”, “design to cost” and “risks management” is described in the form of a mathematical model. These principles are chosen on the basis of the analysis of the management methodologies used in the practice of industrial enterprises. The model is recommended to be used in the design of information systems to support management decisions. The model can be built on the basis of different methods: stochastic, parametric, heuristic, etc. The proposed approach allows to use heterogeneous submodels for the assessment and management task based on one or more specific criteria: just in time, design to cost and risks management.
The proposed mathematical model is a model of the upper level of abstraction, in practical use it is required to take into account the task being solved, selected criteria and available limitations. Practical implementation of the proposed model and its introduction into digital production presuppose the implementation and monitoring with the help of an information system. The use of such a methodology is advisable at large enterprises, in particular machine building and aviation.
KeywordsAssessment of the company’s activities A comprehensive model for assessing the activities of the enterprise The methodology for assessing the activities of the enterprise Just in time Design to cost Risks management
Work carried out in the framework of the state task 2.1816.2017/PCH Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
- 3.Baklashov, V.I., Kazanskaya, D.N., Skobelev, P.O., Shpilevoy, V.F., Shepilov, Y.Y.: Multi-agent system “Smart Factory” for strategic and operational management of machine-building production “Just in time” and “For a given price”. Izvestiya Samara Sci. Center Russ. Acad. Sci. 16, 1292–1295 (2014). 1(5). (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 4.Che-Ani, M.N., Kamaruddin, S., Azid, I.A.: Towards just-in-time (JIT) production system through enhancing part preparation process. In: Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management, pp. 669–673. IEEE (2017)Google Scholar
- 5.Chursin, A.A., Davydov, V.A.: Economic and mathematical model of the impact of risks on the competitiveness of enterprises of the rocket and space industry. Econ. Manag. Eng. 5, 46–52 (2012). (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 13.Guskova, T.N., Spiridonova, E.E.: Static methodology and practical issues of risk management. Bull. Volga State Univ. Serv. Series: Econ. 1(47), 87–93 (2017). (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 16.Jardini, B., Kyal, M.E., Amri, M.: The management of the supply chain by the JIT system (Just in Time) and the EDI technology (Electronic Data Interchange). In: Proceedings of the 3rd IEEE International Conference on Logistics Operations Management, Article ID 7731712 (2016)Google Scholar
- 18.Klochkov, V.V., Vdovenkov, V.A.: The problem of ensuring the production of aviation equipment “Just in time” and the concept of “fast-reacting production”. Izvestiya Samara Sci. Center Russ. Acad. Sci. 16, 1418–1425 (2014). 1(5). (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 25.Petrenya, Y.K., Glukhov, V.V., Shilin, P.S.: The concept of “designing for competition” as the basis for the formation of an innovative enterprise policy. Econ. Sci. 10(1), 155–163 (2017). Scientific and technical statements of the St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University. (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 28.SRA: Glossary society for risk analysis (2015). www.sra.com/resources. Accessed 14 Aug 2018
- 31.http://www.uacrussia.ru/en/corporation/. Accessed 01 June 2018