About the Concept of Information Support System for Innovative Economy in the Republic of Kazakhstan
The development of mechanisms ensuring functioning of a unified data-processing environment in the Republic of Kazakhstan is a priority for the innovation development. This is especially important for multidisciplinary innovation projects, when close cooperation between ICT and innovation activity subject areas is necessary. Here, information resources and technologies play a decisive role in the development of basic innovation infrastructure. Also, they allow innovators to concentrate on solving the most important tasks without duplicating tasks solved by others earlier.
A brief analysis of the current situation in the field of information support for innovative development, which affects the terminological, theoretical, methodological and informational aspects, is given. The goal and objectives of information support system for innovative development are formulated. Basic principles underlying the creation of an information support system for the innovation economy in the Republic of Kazakhstan are described. Besides, the article gives a brief description of system architecture as a single entry point into the global information space through the created information portal. This portal contains meta-information both on Kazakhstan information resources and on the resources of other countries. The mathematical formulation of the problem of forming polythematic innovation cluster database is given. The solution of this problem allows minimizing total costs.
KeywordsDecision making systems Information application Methodology Architecture Math modeling
This work was supported by a grant from the MES RK (project No. AP05134019 “Development of scientific and methodological foundations and applied aspects of building a distributed information support system for innovation activities, considering the specific features of each of the stages of the innovation life cycle”.
- 1.Nazarbayev, N.: The Third Modernization of Kazakhstan: Global Competitiveness: A Message from the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan N. Nazarbayev to the People of Kazakhstan, Republic of Kazakhstan, 31 January 2017. http://www.akorda.kz/ru/addresses/addresses_of_president/poslanie-prezidenta-respubliki-kazahstan-nnazarbaeva-narodu-kazahstana-31-yanvarya-2017-g
- 2.Message of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan “Strategy” Kazakhstan-2050: the new political course of the established state, 14 December 2012. https://strategy2050.kz/ru/multilanguage/
- 3.Dutta, S., Lanvin, B., Wunsch-Vincent, S. (eds.): The Global Innovation Index 2014: The Human Factor in Innovation, vol. xxv, 400 p. WIPO, Geneva (2014)Google Scholar
- 4.Dutta, S., Lanvin, B., Wunsch-Vincent, S. (eds.): The Global Innovation Index 2015: Effective Innovation Policies for Development, vol. xxxi, 418 p. WIPO, Geneva (2015)Google Scholar
- 5.Dutta, S., Lanvin, B., Wunsch-Vincent, S. (eds.): The Global Innovation Index 2016: Winning with Global Innovation, 422 p. WIPO, Geneva (2016)Google Scholar
- 6.Dutta, S., Lanvin, B., Wunsch-Vincent, S. (eds.): The Global Innovation Index 2017: Innovation Feeding the World, 463 p. WIPO, Geneva (2017)Google Scholar
- 7.The state program of industrial-innovative development of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2015–2019 (2014). No. 874, Astana, 1 August 2014. https://strategy2050.kz/static/files/pr/rus.doc
- 8.Yelepov, B.S., Bazhenov, S.R., Bobrov, L.K., Kalenov, N.E.: Design and Operation of Regional ASSTI (Automated Systems of Scientific and Technical Information). Siberian Branch, Novosibirsk (1991)Google Scholar
- 9.Reinsel, D., Gantz, J., Rydning, J.: Data Age 2025: The Evolution of Data to Life-Critical Don’t Focus on Big Data; Focus on the Data That’s Big (2017). https://www.seagate.com/files/www-content/our-story/trends/files/Seagate-WP-DataAge2025-March-2017.pdf/
- 10.Agarkov, S.A., Kuznetsova, E.S., Gryaznova, M.O.: Innovation Management and State Innovation Policy. Academy of Natural Sciences, Moscow (2011)Google Scholar
- 11.Rodionova, Z.V., Pestunova, T.M.: Enterprise Information Security Management Based on Business Process Analysis. NSUEA, Novosibirsk (2016)Google Scholar
- 12.Rodionova, Z.V., Utepbergenov, I.T.: A Systems Approach to Creating Adaptive Mechanisms for Managing Security of Information Resources. Joint Issue Bulletin D. Serikbayeva EKSTU and Computational Technologies of ICT SB RAS. T.1. Part 1, pp. 227–238 (2018)Google Scholar