An Introduction to: Globalization and Development—Entrepreneurship, Innovation, Business and Policy Insights from Asia and Africa
This introduction provides an overview of globalization and development—entrepreneurship, innovation, business and policy insights from Asia and Africa. The emphasis is principally on the link between development and globalization, various features, aspects and evidences of development and different dimensions of globalization processes and structures, focusing on entrepreneurship, innovation, business and policy insights from Asia and Africa.
It explains the contents of the book and various chapters attempted by a number of researchers and scholars who are teaching, conducting research and involved in academic institutions to address and discuss the most recent issues and future challenges in this field. The research papers presented in this book can also provide new insights into the corresponding aspects and evidences of globalization in developing economies for the individuals who are interested in comparative studies.
KeywordsGlobalization Development Entrepreneurship Innovation Business Policy Asia Africa
- Faghih, N. (2004a). Globalization and renewal of the world order: A systems approach. Political & Economic Ettelaat, 201–202, pp. 58–69.Google Scholar
- Faghih, N. (2004b). Managing change and disorder in the process of globalization and convergence of civilizations: A systems approach. Political & Economic Ettelaat, 203–204, pp. 58–71.Google Scholar
- Faghih, N. (2004c). Convergence and dialogue management in the process of globalization: A systems approach. Political & Economic Ettelaat, 205–206, pp. 104–115.Google Scholar
- Goyal, K. A. (2006). Impact of globalization on developing countries (with special reference to India). International Research Journal of Finance and Economics, 5, 166–172.Google Scholar
- Gwynne, R., & Kay, C. (2004). Latin America transformed globalization and modernity (2nd ed.). London: Hodder Education, an Hachette UK Company.Google Scholar
- Inglis, D. (2005). Culture and everyday life (p. 110). London: Rutledge.Google Scholar
- Kraft, J., & Kraftova, I. (2012). Innovation – Globalization – Growth (selected relations). Inzinerine Ekonomika – Engineering Economics, 23(4), 395–405.Google Scholar
- Schumpeter, J. A. (1934). The theory of economic development. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press.Google Scholar
- Smith, A. (1776). The wealth of nations. New York: Random House.Google Scholar