FBM Helps SVB to Improve PGB Service
Processes describe consecutive activities that must be performed by different parties in order to provide products or services. These processes use a common data model from which facts can be requested, inserted to, changed in or deleted from. This in order to realise the requested services or products. The organizational unit DPGB of the Dutch SVB is partly responsible for the execution of the processes that provide the services regarding personal care budgets, i.e. the PGB-domain. The complete PGB-domain is being described, from the data model including all applicable rules and concept definitions, to the processes and the services. These descriptions are done implementation independent, among others by detaching processes from any means of communication (internet, phone, paper) and by detaching from implementation locations within the PGB-domain. A global conceptual model is developed for the complete PGB-domain and divided into local conceptual models depending on the chosen implementation locations, which also provides insight in the communication structure between the chosen implementation locations.
KeywordsFact-based modelling Process modelling Global and local conceptual data models
- ECSS: ECSS-E-TM-10-23A: space engineering – space system data Repository, Noordwijk, The Netherlands (2011)Google Scholar
- ESA/ESTEC: Fact based modeling unifying system toward implementation solutions for ECSS-E-TM-10-23A, Contract No. 4000107725/13/NL/GLC/al (2013)Google Scholar
- Nijssen, G.M.: A framework for discussion in ISO/TC97/SC5/WG3 and comments on 78.04/01 and 78.05/03 (1978)Google Scholar
- Lemmens, I., Valera, S., Koster, J.P.: Achieving interoperability at semantic level. In: PV 2013, Ensuring Long-Term Preservation and Adding Value to Scientific and Technical Data (2013)Google Scholar
- OMG: OMG Business Process Model and NotationTM Version 2.0Google Scholar