Completely Conservative Difference Schemes for Simultaneous Calculations of Thawed Hydrated Zone and Piezoconductive Medium with Gas Hydrate Inclusions
In the paper the thermodynamically equilibrium joint discrete model of a two-component three-phase (water, methane, hydrate) filtration fluid dynamics and two-phase processes in a melted zone with absence of gas hydrates is considered, for which the splitting by physical processes is performed. In the numerical calculations the direct unsplit using of the system being studied is difficult. Thus the splitting by physical processes is important for the purposes of determining the dynamics of variables and constructing the implicit difference scheme required for calculations of filtering processes with large steps in time is difficult.
KeywordsGas hydrates Filtration Melted zone Support operators Completely conservative difference schemes
The work was supported by the Russian Science Foundation (project No 17-71-20118).
- 1.Poveshchenko, Y.A., Kazakevich, G.I.: Mathematical modeling of gas hydrate processes. Math. Mach. Syst. 3, 105–110 (2011). (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 2.Landau, L.D., Lifshitz, E.M.: Course of Theoretical Physics: Theory of Elasticity, vol. 7. Pergamon Press Ltd., Oxford (1970)Google Scholar
- 5.Rahimly, P.I., Poveshchenko, Y.A., Rahimly, O.R., Podryga, V.O., Kazakevich, G.I., Gasilova, I.V.: The use of splitting with respect to physical processes for modeling the dissociation of gas hydrates. Math. Models Comput. Simul. 10(1), 69–78 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1134/S2070048218010118MathSciNetCrossRefzbMATHGoogle Scholar
- 6.Rahimly, P.I., Poveshchenko, Yu.A., Podryga, V.O., Rahimly, O.R., Popov, S.B.: Modeling the processes of joint filtration in melted zone and piezoconductive medium with gas hydrate inclusions. Preprints IPM im. M.V. Keldysha [KIAM Preprints], Moscow, vol. 40 (2018). https://doi.org/10.20948/prepr-2018-40
- 7.Bogatyrenko, R.S.: Features of the development and operation of gas hydrate deposits (on the example of the Messoyakhsky deposit). Dissertatsiia, Moscow (1979). (in Russian)Google Scholar