About Free-Volumetric Approximation of a Piezoconductive Medium with Gas Hydrate Inclusions
The paper deals with the thermodynamically equilibrium model of the splitting by physical processes of a two-component three-phase filtration fluid dynamics with gas hydrate inclusions, for which a family of two-layer completely conservative difference schemes based on support operators method with space-time temporal scales is constructed.
KeywordsGas hydrates Filtration Mathematical modeling Support operators
The work was funded by Russian Foundation for Basic Research, projects no. 18-07-00841-a, 16-29-15081-ofi_m, 16-29-15095-ofi_m.
- 1.Bondarev, E.A., Babe, G.D., Groisman, A.G., Kanibolotskii, M.A.: Mechanics of hydrate formation in gas flows. Nauka, Novosibirsk (1976). (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 2.Bogatyrenko, R.S.: Features of the development and operation of gas hydrate deposits (on the example of the Messoyakhsky deposit). Dissertatsiia, Moscow (1979). (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 3.Dubrovskii, D.A.: Creation of methods for analysis and forecasting of indices of development of gas hydrate deposits. Dissertatsiia, Moscow (1989). (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 4.Poveshchenko, Y.A., Kazakevich, G.I.: Mathematical modeling of gas hydrate processes. Math. Mach. Syst. 3, 105–110 (2011). (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 5.Byk, S.S., Makogon, Y.F., Fomina, V.I.: Gas hydrates. Khimiia, Moscow (1980). (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 8.Koldoba, A.V., Poveshchenko, Y.A., Samarskaya, E.A., Tishkin, V.F.: Methods of mathematical modeling of the environment. Nauka, Moscow (2000). (in Russian)Google Scholar