Solutions of Traveling Wave Type for Korteweg-de Vries-Type System with Polynomial Potential
This paper deals with the implementation of numerical methods for searching for traveling waves for Korteweg-de Vries-type equations with time delay. Based upon the group approach, the existence of traveling wave solution and its boundedness are shown for some values of parameters. Meanwhile, solutions constructed with the help of the proposed constructive method essentially extend the class of systems, possessing solutions of this type, guaranteed by theory. The proposed method for finding solutions is based on solving a multiparameter extremal problem. Several numerical solutions are demonstrated.
KeywordsKorteweg-de Vries equation Functional differential equations Traveling waves
This work was partially supported by Russian Science Foundation, Project 17-71-10116. Also, the reported study was partially funded by RFBR according to the research project 16-01-00110 A.
- 2.Baotong, C.: Functional differential equations mixed type in banach spaces. Rendiconti del Seminario Matematico della Università di Padova, 94, 47–54 (1995). http://www.numdam.org/item?id=RSMUP_1995_94_47_0
- 4.Beklaryan, L.: Introduction to the Theory of Functional Differential Equations. Group Approach. Factorial Press, Moscow (2007)Google Scholar
- 6.Beklaryan, L.: Quasi-travelling waves as natural extension of class of traveling waves. Tambov Univ. Reports. Ser. Nat. Tech. Sci. 19(2), 331–340 (2014)Google Scholar
- 7.Beklaryan, L., Beklaryan, A.: Traveling waves and functional differential equations of pointwise type. what is common? In: Proceedings of the VIII International Conference on Optimization and Applications (OPTIMA-2017), Petrovac, Montenegro, October 2–7. CEUR-WS.org (2017). http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-1987/paper13.pdf
- 12.Frenkel, Y., Contorova, T.: On the theory of plastic deformation and twinning. J. Exp. Theor. Phys. 8(1), 89–95 (1938)Google Scholar
- 23.Myshkis, A.: Linear Differential Equations with Retarded Arguments. Nauka, Moscow (1972)Google Scholar
- 29.Zarodnyuk, T., Anikin, A., Finkelshtein, E., Beklaryan, A., Belousov, F.: The technology for solving the boundary value problems for nonlinear systems of functional differential equations of pointwise type. Mod. Technol. Syst. Anal. Model. 49(1), 19–26 (2016)Google Scholar
- 30.Zarodnyuk, T., Gornov, A., Anikin, A., Finkelstein, E.: Computational technique for investigating boundary value problems for functional-differential equations of pointwise type. In: Proceedings of the VIII International Conference on Optimization and Applications (OPTIMA-2017), Petrovac, Montenegro, October 2–7. CEUR-WS.org (2017). http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-1987/paper82.pdf