A Scheduling Algorithm for a Platform in Real Time
We propose a scheduling algorithm that was designed and implemented to obtaining the results for assigning tasks based with miss deadline among several nodes of a mobile distributed environment, taking into account the delay quality, achieving in such a way that the data of a mobile device can be transferred and located in a network. This method was intended to give a real-time scheduler, which allowed the obtaining of good results without loss of information. Also, we proposed to develop a mechanism to maintain and construct a scheduler to from the beginning.
KeywordsReal-time systems Distributed environments Embedded software system High-performance computing
The authors acknowledge to the people from the National Laboratory of Supercomputing of Southeast of Mexico that belongs to the CONACYT national laboratories, for all the technical assistance and the computational resources.
- 2.Corson, M.S., Macker, J., Batsell, S.G.: Architectural considerations for mobile mesh networking. In: Proceedings of IEEE Military Communications Conference, MILCOM 1996 (1996)Google Scholar
- 3.Park, V.D., Corson, M.S.: A highly adaptive distributed routing algorithm for mobile wireless networks. In: Proceedings of IEEE Sixteenth Annual Joint Conference of the IEEE Computer and Communications Societies. Driving the Information Revolution, INFOCOM 1997 (1997)Google Scholar
- 4.Cheng, A.M.K.: Real-Time Systems: Scheduling, Analysis, and Verification. Wiley (2003)Google Scholar
- 7.Ramasubramanian, V., Haas, Z.J., Sirer, E.G.: SHARP: a hybrid adaptive routing protocol for mobile ad hoc networks. In: Proceedings of the 4th ACM International Symposium on Mobile Ad Hoc Networking & Computing, pp. 303–314. ACM (2003)Google Scholar
- 9.Arellano-Vázquez, M., Benítez-Pérez, H., Ortega-Arjona, J.: A consensus routing algorithm for mobile distributed systems. Int. J. Distrib. Sens. Netw. 11, 510707 (2015)Google Scholar
- 15.Esquivel-Flores, O., Benítez-Pérez, H., Ortega-Arjona, J.: Issues on communication network control system based upon scheduling strategy using numerical simulations. INTECH, Open Access Publisher 2016 (2012)Google Scholar
- 16.Castillo, O., Benítez-Pérez, H.: A novel technique to enlarge the maximum allowable delay bound in sampled-data systems. In: Congreso Nacional de Control Automático 2017, 4–6 Octubre, Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico (2017)Google Scholar
- 17.Mendez-Monroy, P., Benitez-Perez, H.: Supervisory fuzzy control for networked Control systems. ICIC Express Lett. 3(2), 233–238 (2009)Google Scholar
- 19.Larios, M., et al.: Scheduling: a graphical interface for applying a process scheduling algorithm. In: Applications of Language & Knowledge Engineering. Research in Computing Science, vol. 145, pp. 119–126 (2017). ISSN 1870-4069Google Scholar