Research on the Internet of Things Platform Design for Agricultural Machinery Operation and Operation Management
With the deepening of the agriculture and rural land reform, In China which is in the transition from traditional agriculture to modern agriculture, and the application of agricultural machinery networking technology is still in the preliminary application stage. This paper introduces the technology of Internet of things into the operation and operation and management of agricultural machinery, the technology integrates with Internet of things, cloud computing, and big data, then had optimized. So the managers can manage the agricultural machinery remotely, monitor the state of the machine at any time. The paper also discusses the core data management system of the platform, and gives the algorithm analysis of the rules such as the collection and excavation of the agricultural machinery operation and operation and maintenance process, and will improve the intelligent level of China’s agricultural machinery to a certain extent.
KeywordsAgricultural machinery Internet of things Operation and maintenance management Large data Cloud platform
This paper is accomplished under the guidance of careful of my mentor-professor Jiang Jiandong. His serious scientific attitude, rigorous scholarship, the work style of excellence has been inspired me to keep forward. From the choice of the subject of the topic and the overall idea to the final completion of the paper, Jiang teacher has been given my patient guidance and support, I would like to extend my sincerely thanks to the professor Jiang. Secondly, I would also like to thank the students in the process of completing the process to give me support and help students, because of your patient help and relentless support, I can continue to overcome the problems encountered and confused to complete this paper. Finally, I would like to express my sincerely thanks for experts and teachers who take times out of their busy schedule to review my paper.
- 1.Wenzhong, Z.: Development status of intelligent agricultural machinery and equipment at home and abroad. Mod. Agric. Mach. 06, 4–8 (2015)Google Scholar
- 2.Study on the application of internet of things in intelligent agriculture. Zhengzhou University (2012)Google Scholar
- 4.Yokijiro, Y., Latan, V.: Agricultural development of the international analysis, p. 17. China Agriculture Press (2005)Google Scholar
- 5.Liu Jinlong, L., Kang, X.L.: Intelligent and development trend of agricultural machinery. Sci. Technol. Innov. 07, 123–124 (2017)Google Scholar
- 6.Fei, M., Xiangzhi, K.: Overall situation and future orientation of agricultural modernization in China. Reform 10, 9–21 (2012)Google Scholar
- 7.Technology of crop planting environment based on mobile GIS. J. Agric. Mech. (09), 325–334 (2015)Google Scholar
- 8.Liang, P.: Design and implementation of real-time data acquisition system. Southwest Jiaotong University (2015)Google Scholar
- 9.Zhang, M.: Study and research on data mining algorithm based on Hadoop. Kunming University of Science and Technology (2012)Google Scholar
- 10.Qruganti, S., Ding, Q., Tabrizi, N.: Exploring Hadoop as a platform for distributed association rule mining. In: The Fifth International Conference on Future Computational Technologies and Applications, FUTURE COMPUTING 2013, pp. 62–67 (2013)Google Scholar
- 11.Yu, H., Wang, D.: Mass log data processing and mining based on Dadoop and cloud computing. In: 2012 7th International Conference on Computer Science and Education (ICCSE), pp. 197–202. IEEE (2012)Google Scholar
- 12.Zhou, B.: Study on mining method of massive engineering data association planning based on Hadoop. Beijing Jiaotong University (2016)Google Scholar