Research and Application of 3D Visualization Plug-in Integration with ArcGIS
With the development of agricultural production data, more and more three-dimensional visualization of monitoring data has become the focus of agricultural information technology research. The application of ArcGIS visualization technology, 3D visualization of auxiliary plug-in, and the national Spark Program demonstration area of farmland monitoring data obtained in Jilin province Nong’an County Helong town of application. In this study, the use of C++ language, the introduction of three-dimensional visualization library SDK, compiled auxiliary plug-in ArcGIS software, optimize the joint jiulongzhen farmland monitoring data 3D visualization. The experimental results show that the preparation of the postprocessing plug-ins integrated into ArcGis software can optimize the 3D visualization of monitoring data, the two-dimensional spatial variability of thematic map than the traditional representation of 3D data more natural, more clear, more intuitive, is of great significance for promoting the development of modern agriculture.
KeywordsArcGIS 3D visualization Auxiliary plug ins Farmland monitoring
This work was funded by the China Spark Program.2015GA660004. “Integration and demonstration of corn precise operation technology based on Internet of things”.
- 1.Mei, X.: GIS: urban planning in the information age. Heilongjiang Transp. Sci. Technol. (2007)Google Scholar
- 2.Xue, H., Shang, M.: Rational analysis of GIS in urban planning and design. Urban surveying (2004)Google Scholar
- 3.Xu, W., Zhao, W., et al.: Application of RS and GIS in the planning of agricultural green space system. People Yangtze River (2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Xie, B., Li, L., et al.: Research on 3D graphic planning system of GIS and VR technology. Microcomputer information (2004)Google Scholar
- 5.Xie, Z.: A summary of three dimensional GIS aided agricultural planning. Appl. Sci. (2008)Google Scholar
- 6.Penggen, T., Liu, S., Chen, H.: Research and application of 3D geological model construction method. J. Jilin Univ. Earth Sci. Ed. 4(2), 309–313 (2004)Google Scholar
- 7.Chen, Y., Zhong, E.: Three dimensional visualization management system of mine geological exploration and Research on the modeling technology Tian. Res. Dev. Min. Ind. 24(1), 37–40 (2004)Google Scholar
- 9.Wang, M.: Three-dimensional geological modeling of clouds present situation and development trend geotextile base 20(4), 68–70 (2006)Google Scholar
- 10.Zhang, K., Wu, W., Bai, Y., et al.: Three-dimensional geological ArcGIS-based visualization Liaoning Technical University 26(3), 345–347(2007)Google Scholar