Study on Social Stability Risk Detection of Large Hydraulic Project Construction Based on Social Vulnerability Evaluation
Reducing vulnerability of social system is the foundation of social stability, if the social system becomes more and more vulnerable, then the social stability risk is greater, on the contrary, it is smaller, which put forward higher request for developing social risk detection platform. Risk detection is a kind of typical fuzzy pattern problem, a technology based on vulnerability evaluation is used for social stability risk. This paper analyzes the reasons of social vulnerability in the large hydraulic project construction area from three dimensions which are characteristic function of social risk exposure, social sensitivity and social adaptability capability, and builts the vulnerability evaluation model and risk detection index system, using entropy method to calculate the detection index weight. The paper finds that Wanzhou social vulnerability (social stability risk) present reduced year by year from 1999 to 2011, and the change caused by the enhancement of social adaptability capability, not by the fall of social system risk. The finding proves that social economic development, social security and public opinion promote the Social adaptability capability in Wanzhou.
KeywordsLarge hydraulic project construction Social vulnerability Risk detection
Funds for this research was provided by the International S&T Cooperation Program of China (2012DFA60830).
- 2.Timmerman, P.: Vulnerability, Resilience and the Collapse of Society: A Review of Models and Possible Climatic Applications. Institute for Environmental Studies, University of Toronto, Toronto (1981)Google Scholar
- 3.Tao, T., Jin, C.: A study and application of reliability, resilience. Vulnerability Water Resour. Syst. J. Hydroelectr. Eng. 66, 103–109 (1999)Google Scholar
- 5.Su, F., Zhang, P.: Frangibility assessment of fuxin social system. Resour. Ind. 10, 1–5 (2008)Google Scholar
- 8.Shi, P.: Theory on disaster science and disaster dynamics. J. Nat. Disasters 11, 1–9 (2002)Google Scholar
- 9.Niu, W.: The social physics and the warning system of China’s social stability. Bull. Chin. Acad. Sci. 1, 15–20 (2001)Google Scholar
- 10.Song, L.: Evaluations and countermeasures of social development. Soc. Sci. Nanjing 110, 19–28 (1998)Google Scholar
- 11.Song, L.: The design and operation of social risk forewarning system in China. J. Southeast Univ. 1, 69–76 (1999)Google Scholar
- 12.Meng, X., Shu, L., Lu, R.: Modified DRASTIC model for groundwater vulnerability assessment based on entropy weight. J. Hydraul. Eng. 38, 94–99 (2007)Google Scholar
- 13.Cernea M.: The urban environment and population relocation. Washington D (1993) Google Scholar
- 14.Qian, X.: Systems Engineering Theory. Shanghai Jiaotong University Press (1988)Google Scholar