The Principal Component Analysis and Cluster Analysis of Trace Elements in Gentian
In this paper, using principal component analysis and cluster analysis method, combining with the statistics software MATLAB. The Qingyuan rough gentian, Zuojia rough gentian, Zuojia leaf gentiana system clustering analysis of experimental data. Main ingredients swertia glycosides, Swertia bitter glycosides, gentian bitter glycosides and oleanolic acid and ursolic acid, etc. Cluster analysis results showed that the three principal component contribution rate of the Qingyuan rough gentian is 89.24%, the three principal component contribution rate of the Zuojia rough gentian is 89.85%, the three principal component contribution rate of the Zuojia leaf gentian is 93.56%. By cluster analysis to Qingyuan rough gentian, Zuojia rough gentian, Zuojia leaf gentiana aristata 3 groups of data were divided into 6, 5, 4 classes, and determine the appearance characteristics of the high quality gentian, provide the basis for breeding to select high quality gentian.
KeywordsGentian Principal component analysis System clustering analysis
The authors sincerely thank many invaluable suggestions. This work was supported financially by the Students’ Innovative Training Program of Jilin Agricultural University (377).
- 1.Zhou, L., Jiang, Z., Wu, Q.: Qinghai region white spines of trace elements in the leaves and principal component analysis and cluster analysis. Anhui Agric. Sci., i. 38(13), 6649–6650, 6652(2010)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhao, R.Z., Grad, L., Qiu, X.: Gentian medicinal materials the extraction process of gentiana bitter glycosides. China Pharm., 12 (2005)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhou, C., Gao, Y., Qi, Z., Wu, Q., Chen, Y.: The tea trace elements of principal component analysis and cluster analysis. J. Nanyang Inst. Technol. 4(2), 104–106 (2012)Google Scholar
- 4.Wang, A., Zhu, L.: Different regions of sichuan dangshen clustering analysis of trace elements. Trace Elem. Guangdong Sci. 16(6), 57–61 (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Wang, H., Xie, M., Yang, M.: The safflower trace elements in different regions factor analysis and cluster analysis. J. Xiamen Univ. 45(1), 72–75 (2006)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhang, Y.: The trace elements in traditional Chinese medicine radix scutellariae principal component analysis and cluster analysis. Guid. Newsp. Tradit. Chin. Med., 10 (2012)Google Scholar
- 7.Cao, H., Wu, Q.: The trace elements in Chinese traditional medicine licorice principal component analysis and systematic cluster analysis. In: The Proceedings of Gansu Union University, vol. 3 (2010)Google Scholar