Research on the Comprehensive Evaluation of Alfalfa Management in Zuli River Basin
Taken Alfalfa as an example, this study analyzed the impact of returning cultivated land to grassland in Zuli River basin. The entropy weight method was used to appraise the growth years for alfalfa. The results showed that the appropriate years for alfalfa in the northern of the basin is nine and sex for the southern of the basin. After the recommended planting years, the composite index significantly decreased. Then, the yield of alfalfa in Zuli river basin was expressed in map using multiple regression method.
KeywordsYield GIS Multiple regression Entropy weight method
Financial support from Lanzhou City University’s doctoral research fund (LZCU-BS2013-01) and Lanzhou City University’s research fund for young teachers (LZCU-QN2017-20) are gratefully acknowledged.
- 1.Geng, H.Z.: Alfalfa in China. China Agriculture Press, Beijing (1995). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Wan, S.M.: Study on Alfalfa Production Performance and Its Ecological Effects on Soil Environment in the Loess Plateau. Northwest Agriculture and Forestry University, Shanxi (2008). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Cao, Y.H., Jia, Z.K., Han, Q.F.: Effect of alfalfa growth years on its yield and soil characteristics. Agric. Res. Arid Areas 26(3), 104–108 (2008)Google Scholar
- 12.Jiang. J.P.: Co-variation of vegetation and soil quality during ecosystem restoration in the hilly region of the semiarid Loess Plateau. Lanzhou University, Gansu (2007)Google Scholar
- 13.Yin, G.L., Yun, X.J., Shi, S.L., Wang, Q., Zhu, X.Q., Qiang-Dong, L.I.: Effects of rainfall harvesting cultivation with ridges and furrows on emergence and grass yield of alfalfa in semiarid areas. J. Gansu Agric. Univ. 45(1), 111–115 (2010)Google Scholar
- 14.Pei, X.Y., Song, N.P., Wang, L., Xie, B.X.: Effects of irrigation amount and stage on water consumption characteristics and grain yield of alfalfa. Water Sav. Irrig. 1, 26–30 (2010)Google Scholar
- 15.Jia, J., Han, Q., Zhou, F., Jia, Z.K., Wang, J.P., Yang, B.P.: Effects of nitrogen and phosphorus ratio on yield components and nutrient components of Alfalfa in dry land. Chin. J. Grassl. Sci. 31(3), 77–82 (2009)Google Scholar
- 16.Hu, H.F., Xiao, J.S., Guo, X., Jie, X.L., Liu, S.L., Hua, D.L., et al.: Effect of N, P and K fertilization on yield and nutrient quality of alfalfa in Yellow River beach regions. J. Hunan Agric. Univ. 35(2), 178–188 (2009)Google Scholar
- 17.Fan, P., Tian, F., Gang, C.W.: The influence of fertilizer to the yield of Medicago sative L. Agric. Res. Arid Areas 25(5), 31–34 (2007)Google Scholar