Study and Development of the Precision Management System for Livestock
The article studies the precision management for livestock including breeding, feeding, disease preventing, safety supervision and environmental monitoring. The system based on the wireless mode is developed to monitoring the whole production procedure of livestock. It comprises breeding management, automatic feeding formulation, disease diagnose and prevention, production safety supervision and environmental monitoring subsystems. The study greatly promotes the efficiency of intensive cultivation. Through the practical application in farm, it is proved that the system comprehensive performance is significantly better than the extensive management.
KeywordsPrecision management Wireless mode Livestock Monitoring
Funds for this research was provided by the Key Research and Development Plan of Shandong Province (2016GNC110008, 2016CYJS03A01-1), Agricultural Science and Technology Innovation Project of Shandong Academy of Agricultural Sciences (CXGC2017B04), Shandong Academy of Agricultural Sciences (SAAS) Youth Scientific Research Funds Project (2015YQN58), Key Applied Technological Innovation Project in Agriculture of Shandong: Key Technology Research and Development of Intelligent Control for Healthy Broiler Production in Greenhouse.
- 1.Zheng, H., Xue, F., Yang, L.: Research on the information management system of culture and production process of breeding pigs and its application. J. Anhui Agric. Sci. 37(14), 6658–6659 (2009). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Yang, L., Xiong, B., Cao, P., et al.: Design and experiment of electromechanical control system of automatic feeder for gestation sow. Trans. Chin. Soc. Agric. Eng. 29(21), 66–71 (2013). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Liu, B.: Air safety control technology and application for environmental safety type pig house. Swine Ind. Outlook 909, 70–74 (2014). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Li, Y.: Safety control technology of feed hygiene. Chin. Livest. Poult. Breed. 707, 88–90 (2011). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Liu, J.: A research on feed safety supervision system. Huazhong University of Science and Technology (2011). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.Chen, M.: Study on nutrient diagnosis and diet formula optimizing system of swine. Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences (2011). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 8.Ma, J., Chen, C., Wang, Y., et al.: Research on liquid feeding system for large-scaled intensive pig farm. Trans. Chin. Soc. Agric. Eng. S2, 88–91 (2006). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 10.Zhang, W., He, Y., Liu, F., et al.: The environmental control system based on IoT for scale livestock and poultry breeding. J. Agric. Mech. Res. 2, 245–248 (2015). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 13.Li, L., We, P., Ma, S., et al.: Monitoring and controlling system for delivery sow house environment based on configuration software and fuzzy control. Trans. Chin. Soc. Agric. Eng. 27(6), 231–236 (2011). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 14.Zhang, R., Zhang, Y., Wang, W., et al.: Research on automatic monitoring system of ammonia concentration in pig house. J. Agric. Mech. Res. 4, 134–136 (2008). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 16.Qian, D., Wang, J., Sui, M., et al.: Implement of temperature fuzzy control system for animal building. Trans. Chin. Soc. Agric. Mach. 36(12), 95–98 (2005)Google Scholar