The Design and Analysis of Self—Balancing Adjustment Implement Leveling Control System
This article analyzed the shortcomings of the present laser land leveling machine, when it works on the uneven land. A self-balancing adjustment control system is proposed, which attempt to expand the implement level control, so as to improve and enhance the leveling precision and efficiency. This system can automatically keep the agricultural implements balance when it works in the uneven land. Real-time roll angle of the implement was obtained be a gyroscope sensor, which fixed on the center of the implement. The controller actuate the magnetic valve according to the real-time roll angle of the implement. This study provides a method for auto leveling controlling system of agricultural implement. Which can improve the flatness of the land. With this control system, the absolute roll angle of the implement, which worked on a 15° slope land has decreased 47.8%, the relative improvement is 18.6%, and the land altitude intercept is less than 1%.
KeywordsLaser land leveling machine Roll angle of the implement Self—balancing adjustment control
Public welfare industry (agriculture) special ‘special fund for Agro-scientific research in the Public Interest’- Northeast spring corn one-time fertilization key technology research and integration (2016–2017) (201303103); The Key Research And Development Program of Shandong Province (2016CYJS03A01-1); Ministry of Agriculture 948 project - precision agriculture intelligent key equipment technology introduction and innovation (2016–2017) (2016-X26).
- 2.Bao, H.: Development of 1JPY-3.0 laser controlled compositive leveling machine. Trans. Chin. Soc. Agric. Eng. 3, 028 (2003)Google Scholar
- 3.Ito, N., Takahashi, H., Torigoe, Y.: Effect of traffic compaction by the leveling machine with a laser beam control system on transplanting accuracy of rice seedlings. Tohoku Agricultural Research (1994)Google Scholar
- 4.Hiroshi, O.: CiNii Articles - Laser land leveling machine. Trans. Japan. Soc. IrrigGoogle Scholar
- 5.Ayer, H.: Laser leveling and farm profits. Farmline U.S. Department of Agriculture Economic Research Service (1982)Google Scholar
- 6.Munroe, J.R.: Rotary laser level with automated level calibration (2015)Google Scholar
- 7.Delsignore, G.: Laser controlled land levelling machine (2010)Google Scholar
- 9.Tanabe, Y., et al.: Development of Japanese style farm machines and implements for a laser-land leveling (2004)Google Scholar
- 10.Mohamed, M.G.B.: Evaluation of Laser Land Leveling in Sugarcane Production in Assalaya Sugar Scheme – Sudan (2015)Google Scholar
- 11.Takahashi, O., et al.: Performance of semiautomatic leveling machine with use of laser beams. Tohoku Agricultural Research (1993)Google Scholar
- 13.Kimura, S., et al.: Performance of automatic leveling machine with use of laser beams and effect of smooth leveling on the rice plant growth. Tohoku Agricultural Research (1994)Google Scholar