Research and Realization on the Performance Testing Tool of Web Application
The performance guidelines such as the response time and the connection unsuccessful rate are the key factors to determine the quality of a Web application. To calculate these performance guidelines quickly, show result to users with visual way and reduce the cost of testing tools, a performance testing tool ASTD aiming at web application is developed. ASTD provides many functions such as testing plan management, testing plan execution and testing report producing. Based on simulating users’ behavior, an E-government system developed for Fangshan is tested by the ASTD. By analyzing the test results, the bottlenecks of the system were found and the performance of this system was optimized.
KeywordsWeb application Performance testing Testing plan Testing report
This work was supported by Research and innovation platform construction project of Beijing Academy of Agriculture and Forestry Sciences in 2017 (KYCXPT201702).
- Subraya, B.M., Subrahmanya, S.V.: Object driven performance testing of web applications. In: Proceedings of the 1st Asia-Pacific Conference on Quality Software, pp. 17–26 (2000)Google Scholar
- Ye, X.M., Feng, X.L.: The flow of stress test in software. Acta Scientiarum Naturalium Univ. NeiMongol 33(1), 107–108 (2002)Google Scholar
- Tan, H., Guan, X., Ma, L.: Principle of performance test and realization of its automatic tools. Comput. Eng. Des. 27(19), 3660–3662 (2006)Google Scholar
- He, J.Y., Yan, H.H., Liu, C., Jin, M.Z.: Effective web performance testing method and its application. Comput. Appl. Res. 1, 275–277 (2007)Google Scholar
- Li, N., Wang, C.: Java based design of web application automation testing. Comput. Eng. Des. 26(12), 275–277 (2005)Google Scholar