The Study of the Work Parameters of the Corn Harvester Cutter
In this paper, the analytical method of multivariate variance is applied to study the function of the various performance factors of the straight-edge cylindrical cutter. Research results indicate that the main factor impacts the model type surface straight blade cylinder type chopped knife is the speed of the blade, and the application of regression analysis method establishes the regression equation of the blade of stem cutting speed and cutting length, cutting speed and stem throwing distance, speed and power consumption. This paper introduces how to choose chopped knife work parameters with the application of these regression equations.
KeywordsChopped knife Feeding speed Analysis of variance Regression analysis Length of stems The toss distance of stalks
National key research and development project funded by National Science and Technology department (project number: 2016YFD0700300).
- 1.Wang, Z., Zhang, J.: Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics. Higher Education Press, Beijing (2011). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Tang, S.: Multivariate Statistical Analysis Method. China Forestry Publishing House, Beijing (1989). [in Chinese]Google Scholar
- 3.Jia, H., Ma, C.: Study on chopping and throwing variables of curved blade. Trans. Chin. Soc. Agric. Mach. 33(6), 41–43 (2002). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Jia, H., Wang, Z., An, X.: Experimental study of straight-throw curved straight-edged cylindrical cutter. J. Jilin Agric. Univ. 12(1), 72–77 (1990). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Wang, Z., Jia, H.: Orthogonal polynomial regression model for non-equidistant situations. J. Biomath. 7(2), 168–173 (1992). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 10.Zhang, R., Cui, T., Han, D.D., Zhang, D.X., Li, K.H., Yin, X.W., et al.: Design of depth-control planting unit with single-side gauge wheel for no-till maize precision planter. Int. J. Agric. Biol. Eng. 9(6), 56–64 (2016)Google Scholar
- 11.Zhao, J.L., Huang, D.Y., Jia, H.L., Zhuang, J., Guo, M.Z.: Analysis and experiment on cutting performances of high-stubble maize stalks. Int. J. Agric. Biol. Eng. 10(1), 40–52 (2017)Google Scholar
- 12.Yang, L., Zhang, R., Gao, N.N., Cui, T., Liu, Q.W., Zhang, D.X.: Performance of no-till corn precision planter equipped with row cleaners. Int. J. Agric. Biol. Eng. 8(5), 15–25 (2015)Google Scholar
- 13.Zhang, D., Sun, Y., Zhao, H.: Design and experiment of the self-propelled combine harvester for corn and stalk. Transactions of the CSAE 21(1), 79–82 (2005). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 14.Du, Y., Mao, E., Zhu, Z., et al.: Design and experiment of two-row corn harvester header. Trans. Chin. Soc. Agric. Mach. 44(Supp. 2), 22–26 (2013)Google Scholar
- 15.Zhu, C., Cheng, Z., Wang, H.: Study on the Header vibration of a combine. Transactions of Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery 35(4), 59–61 (2004). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 16.Geng, A., Li, R., Liu, S.: Performance experiment of corn harvester header. Trans. Chin. Soc. Agric. Mach. 44(Supp. 2), 27–31 (2013). (in Chinese)Google Scholar