Quinoa Traceable System Based on Internet of Things
Quinoa is known as the lost ancient “gold” nutrition, along with the increase of domestic demand, in recent years at home also growing acreage, in order to solve the quinoa products traceability of quinoa planting, pesticides fertilizer use and processing data information acquisition, storage and processing, and other issues. This article USES the Internet of things technology, ZigBee development technology and space technology such as fuzzy data mining, based on the Internet of things of quinoa traceability system, realized the quinoa cultivation, production and transportation, warehousing and other real-time data acquisition, transmission, processing, and text messages warning and quinoa disease quinoa products full traceability, etc. This project research has completed a preliminary test in the experimental base, basic functions required to complete the project, can achieve the goal of the quinoa products traceability.
KeywordsIOT Quinoa Traceability system
The study was conducted by 2016 jilin province rural special project supported by the modern agricultural development《Demonstration and Application of Traceable System of Quinoa Products Based on Internet of Things and 3S Technology》.
- 2.Liu, H.R., Liu, X.L., Yuan, Y.: Design and implementation of traceability system for stichopusjaponicus products. Res. Agric. Mod. 38(5), 869–876 (2017)Google Scholar
- 3.Guowei, W., Li, Y., Guifen, C.: The comprehensive evaluation of the spatial difference of soil nutrients by variable rate. J. Agric. Eng. 10, 82–85 (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Lin, F., Fu, X.: Quality Traceability system for imported food based on critical control point analysis. Agricultural network information 10, 16–18, 23 (2017)Google Scholar
- 5.Feng, C.-W., Gong, Y-H.: Hubei Agricultural Sciences 56(7), 3338–3341 (2017)Google Scholar
- 6.Lin, N., Shi, W.: The research on Internet of things application architecture based on web. In: Advanced Research and Technology in Industry Applications, pp. 184–187. IEEE (2014)Google Scholar
- 7.Chen, H., Cui, L., Xie, K.: Comparison of the structure and implementation of the Internet of things system. Computer 36(1), 169–170 (2013)Google Scholar
- 8.Qian, Z., Wang, Y.: Overview of wireless sensor networks for the Internet of things. Electron. Inf. Technol. 1, 215–227 (2013)Google Scholar
- 9.Ng, A.Y., Jordan, M.I., Weiss, Y.: On spectral clustering: analysis and an algorithm. In: Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems, pp. 849–856 (2001)Google Scholar
- 11.Wu, Y.-H., Tian, X.-H., Tong, Y.-A.: Assessment of integrated soil fertility index based on principal components analysis. J. Ecol. 29(1), 173–180 (2010)Google Scholar