A Power Allocation Algorithm for D2D-Direct Communication in Relay Cellular Networks
The relay and Device to device (D2D) technologies can be used to improve the Quality of Service (QoS) of a mobile user in the edge region of the cellular networks, To coordinate these two technologies, this paper considers a heterogeneous network containing the D2D-direct, D2D-non-direct and cellular communication mode. Furtherly, a system model taking throughput as optimization object is built to descript this network precisely. It is proved that the objective function and the constraints satisfy the requirements of convex function, and then a power allocation algorithm based on Lagrange Multiplier is proposed to find the optimal solver. Finally, we evaluate the performance of algorithm in terms of throughput and fairness by simulation.
KeywordsRelay D2D-direct Convex optimization Throughput
- 3.Janis, P., Koivunen, V., Ribeiro, C.: Interference-aware resource allocation for device-to-device radio underlaying cellular networks. In: IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference, Anchorage, USA, pp. 1–5 (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Chen, B., Zheng, J., Zhang, Y.: A time division scheduling resource allocation for D2D communication in cellular networks. In: Proceedings of IEEE ICC 2015, London, UK, 8–12 (2015)Google Scholar
- 8.Xuejia, C., Jun, Z., Yuan, Z: .A graph coloring based resource allocation algorithm for D2D communication in cellular networks. In: IEEE ICC 2015, London, UK, pp. 8–12 (2015)Google Scholar
- 9.Biwei, C., Jun, Z., Yuan, Z., Hidekazu, M.: SARA: a service-aware resource allocation scheme for device-to-device communication underlaying cellular networks. In: IEEE Globecom 2014, USA, pp. 4916–4921 (2014)Google Scholar
- 10.Xuejia, C., Jun, Z., Yuan, Z., Hidekazu, M.: A capacity oriented resource allocation algorithm for device-to-device communication in mobile cellular Networks. In: IEEE ICC 2014, Sydney, Australia, pp. 10–14 (2014)Google Scholar