Energy Efficient Based Splitting for MPTCP in Heterogeneous Networks
This paper models a theoretical framework of energy efficiency concurrent multipath transfer based on MPTCP. An optimal energy efficient splitting way was proposed. By exploring the theoretical relationship between transmission rate and energy efficiency, a multi-network concurrent multipath transmission energy efficiency optimization model is developed. For downlink and concurrent transmission scenarios in heterogeneous wireless networks, the relationship between different network channel states, energy consumption and transmission rate is studied. In order to ensure that the data leave the send queue within a limited time, the Lyapunov optimization method is used in this paper, and then obtained an optimal splitting strategy.
KeywordsEnergy efficiency Lyapunov optimization Concurrent multi-path transfer MPTCP
- 2.Wang, W., et al.: Beamforming design for energy-constrained full-duplex two-way relaying system. J. Commun. (2018)Google Scholar
- 7.Sarwar, G., et al.: eCMT-SCTP: improving performance of multipath SCTP with erasure coding over lossy links, pp. 476–483 (2013)Google Scholar
- 8.Verma, L.P., Sharma, V.K., Kumar, M.: New delay-based fast retransmission policy for CMT-SCTP. Int. J. Intell. Syst. Appl. 10, 3 (2018)Google Scholar
- 10.Trivedi, P., Singh, A.: Stochastic multi-path routing problem with non-stationary rewards, pp. 1707–1712 (2018)Google Scholar
- 13.Aslam, M.A., Hassan, S.A.: Analysis of linear network coding in cooperative multi-hop networks. Wirel. Pers. Commun. 8, 1–15 (2017)Google Scholar