RBD: A Reference Railway Big Data System Model
The subway line is complex and involves many departments, resulting in unstandardized storage of relevant data in the Metro department. Data systems between different departments cannot cooperate. In this paper, we propose Railway Large Data Platform (RBD) to standardize the large data of rail transit. A large data platform system is designed to store the complex data of rail transit, which can cope with complex scenes. Taking the construction of rail transit platform in Chongqing as an example, we have made a systematic example.
KeywordsMicro-service architecture Root cause Anomaly detection Impact graph Frequent subgraph mining
This work is supported in part by National Key R&D Program of China No. 2017YFB1200700 and National Natural Science Foundation of China No. 61701007.
- 1.Yu-Ping, X.U., Qin, G., Zhang, Z.: Study on utilization of big data of urban rail transit investigation. Railw. Transp. Econ. 4, 024 (2015)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhang, X.: Historic data saving and application in urban rail transit building automation system. Urban Mass Transit 13(11), 21–25 (2010). https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1007-869X.2010.11.006CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 3.Cong, H., University, N.N.: Study on big data analysis based running route tracking of urban rail train. Mod. Electron. Tech. 41(5), 110–115 (2018)Google Scholar
- 4.Kim, W., Yong, H.K., Park, H.S., et al.: Analysis of traffic card big data by hadoop and sequential mining technique. J. Inf. Technol. Appl. Manag. 24, 187–196 (2017)Google Scholar
- 5.Oneto, L.: Delay prediction system for large-scale railway networks based on big data analytics. In: Angelov, P., Manolopoulos, Y., Iliadis, L., Roy, A., Vellasco, M. (eds.) INNS 2016. AISC, vol. 529, pp. 139–150. Springer, Cham (2017). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-47898-2_15CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 8.Tianyun, S., Jun, L., Ping, L.I., et al.: Overall scheme and key technologies of big data platform for China Railway. Railw. Comput. Appl. 25(9), 1–6 (2016)Google Scholar
- 9.Xiaoning, M.A., Ping, L.I., Tianyun, S.: System framework of railway big data application. Railw. Comput. Appl. 25(9), 7–13 (2016)Google Scholar
- 13.Zhu, L., Yu, F.R., Wang, Y., et al.: Big data analytics in intelligent transportation systems: a survey. IEEE Trans. Intell. Transp. Syst. 22(99), 1–16 (2018)Google Scholar
- 15.Cheng, W., Tianyun, S.: Railway automatic ticketing and gate monitoring system based on big data analysis. Railw. Comput. Appl. 2015(11), 42–45 (2015)Google Scholar