A Two-Way Identity Authentication Scheme Based on Dynamic Password
In order to solve the security issues existed in RFID authentication in recent years. A mutual identity authentication scheme based on dynamic is proposed after describing and analyzing the problems that RFID authentication technology encounters, which can solve replay attack, man-in-the-middle attack and other security issues. In addition, this paper also describes the techno of Authentication technology. The method proposed refers to tags privacy level between Tag and Reader to achieve mutual authentication, it not only can enhance the privacy protection of the label carrier and protect the identity privacy of the Reader holder, but also has a certain effectiveness advantage.
KeywordsMutual authentication Internet of Things Mobile RFID
- 2.Cbien, H., Chen, C.: Mutual authentication protocol for RFID conforming to EPC class 1 generation 2 standards. Comput. Stan. Interfaces 29(2), 254–259 (2016)Google Scholar
- 3.Dimitriou, T.: A lightweight RFID protocol to protect against traceability and cloning attacks. In: International Conference on Security and Privacy for Emerging Areas in Communications Networks, pp. 59–66. IEEE Press (2005)Google Scholar
- 6.Watro, R., Kong, D., Cuti, S.F., et al: TinyPK: securing sensor networks with public key technology. In: Proceedings of the 2nd ACM Workshop on Security of Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks, pp. 59–64. ACM (2004)Google Scholar
- 8.Du, W., Wang, R., Ning, P.: An efficient scheme for authenticating public keys in sensor networks. In: Proceedings of the 6th ACM International Symposium on Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and Computing, Urbana, pp. 58–67 (2005)Google Scholar
- 9.Ibriq, J., Mahgoub, I.: A hierarchical key establishment scheme for wireless sensor networks. In: Proceedings of 21st International Conference on Advanced Networking and Applications (AINA 2007), Niagara Falls, pp. 210–219 (2007)Google Scholar