An Improved Authentication Protocol in Telemedicine System
Telemedicine is an effective way to solve the imbalance in the distribution of medical resources. However, since related medical privacy data needs to be transmitted over the Internet, it will be exposed to the attacker. Therefore, designing a corresponding authentication protocol to protect users’ privacy has practical significance. For the security problems existing in telemedicine systems, an improved telemedicine system authentication protocol is proposed. This authentication protocol has indistinguishability and forward security, it can effectively resist attacks such as retransmission, tracking, eavesdropping, man-in-the-middle and denial of service. The relevant security performance analysis proves that this protocol can have higher efficiency and security.
KeywordsTelemedicine Authentication Hash function Digital signature
This research was partially supported by Research and practice of higher education teaching reform of Hebei Education Department (No. 2016GJJG112).
- 1.Ying, Z.: Design and simulation of authentication scheme for telemedicine system. Zhejiang Gongshang University, Hang Zhou (2015)Google Scholar
- 2.Guo, R., Wen, Q., Jin, Z., Zhang, H.: An Efficient and secure certificateless authentication protocol for healthcare system on wireless medical sensor networks. Sci. World J. 2013, 1–7 (2013)Google Scholar
- 4.He, D., Chen, J., Zhang, R.: A More Secure Authentication Scheme for Telecare Medicine Information Systems. Plenum Press, New York (2012)Google Scholar
- 7.Padhy, R.P., Patra, M.R., Satapathy, S.C.: Design and implementation of a cloud based rural healthcare information system model. UNIASCIT 2(1), 149–157 (2012). ISSN 2250-0987Google Scholar
- 8.Banerjee, A., Agrawal, P., Rajkumar, R.: Design of a cloud based emergency healthcare service model. Int. J. Appl. Eng. Res. 8(19), 2261–2264 (2013)Google Scholar
- 11.Deng, Y.: Research on privacy preserving authentication protocol in mobile medical care network. Anhui University, He Fei (2017)Google Scholar
- 12.Zheng, L.: Research and design of authentication protocol in identity and location separation network. Beijing Jiaotong University, Beijing (2014)Google Scholar