General Problems of Diffraction in the Theory of Design: Nonlinear Shells and Plates Locally Interacting with Temperature Fields
This chapter is devoted to diffraction problems of plates/shells designed in a nonlinear way and interacting locally with temperature fields. In Section 4.1, a definition of the problem at hand is given and we emphasize the novel way required to study the structural members comprehensively, and the need to involve different PDEs in different parts of the mechanical objects under consideration is also emphasized.
- 1.Volmir, A. S. (1972). The Nonlinear Dynamics of Plates and Shells. Moscow (in Russian): Nauka.Google Scholar
- 2.Ladyzhenskaya, O. A. (1973). The Boundary Value Problems of Mathematical Physics. Berlin: Springer.Google Scholar
- 5.Grigolyuk, E. I., & Chulkov, P. P. (1973). Stability and Vibration of Three-Layer Shells. Moscow: Mashinostroyeniye.Google Scholar
- 6.Lions, J.-L. (1969). Some Problems of Solving Non-Linear Boundary Value Problems. Paris: Dunod-Gauthier-Villars.Google Scholar
- 7.Galimov, K. Z. (1975). Introduction to Nonlinear Theory of Thin Shells. Kazan (in Russian): Kazan University.Google Scholar