Fuzzy Models of the Results of the Mastering the Educational Programs in the Field of Information Security
The methodic of the evaluation of the results of the mastering the educational programs in the field of information security has been developed in the article. It is based on the theory of the fuzzy sets.
The method allows to make integral accounting both quantitative and qualitative factors of the adaptive testing within the framework of the intermediate certification of the student’s mastering the discipline of the educational program in the field of information security. Setting the criterion of the significance of the confidence level of the membership functions of the input (output) variables’ quality, you can change the final results depending on the group level of preparedness of students.
Within the framework of the accumulative point-rating system, the use of the theory of fuzzy sets allows to accumulate scores in a 100-point scale for all types of academic work and form the final score for each discipline of the educational program in the field of information security, depending on the maximum possible scores established for each volume work performed.
KeywordsFuzzy model Educational program Linguistic variable Membership function
- 1.Draft Regulations on the organization of the educational process at the Rostov State University of Economics with the use of credit units (credits) and a point-rating system, RSUE, Rostov-on-Don (2011)Google Scholar
- 2.Avanesov, V.: Composition of test tasks. In: Testing Center of the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation, Moscow, p. 239 (2002)Google Scholar
- 3.Leonenkov, A.: Fuzzy modeling in the environment of MATLAB and fuzzyTECH. BHV-Petersburg, St. Petersburg (2005)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhilina, E.: Fuzzy models for assessing the success of mastering discipline by a student. Manage. Econ. Syst.: Electron. Sci. J. 35(11). http://www.uecs.ru. Accessed 21 Mar 2018
- 5.Tishchenko, E., Sharypova, T., Zhilina, E., Cherkezov, S.: Economic and mathematical modeling of complex cooperation of academic staff of educational cluster on the basis of fuzzy sets theory. J. Appl. Econ. Sci. (JAES) 5(11), 905–907 (2016)Google Scholar