Approach to the Increasing the Validity of the Position-Binary Method for Cyclic Signal Recognition
To increase the validity of the position-binary method of cyclic signals recognition a trivial approach is proposed on the base of a time-weighted comparison estimate. Real non-negative sigmoid and Gauss functions are used as the weight function, which in the recognition process differentiates the analyzed cyclic signals from the temporal characteristics of their position-binary components.
KeywordsCyclic signal Binary covering Weight function
The authors consider necessary to express their sincere appreciation to Professor R.R. Rzayev for the help that he rendered during the process of writing and preparing this article.
- 2.Aliev, T.A., Nusratov, O.G.: Algorithms for the analysis of cyclic signals. Autom. Comput. Eng. 2, 68–74 (1998). (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 3.Nusratov, O.G.: Position-pulse-width algorithm for the recognition of cyclic signals. Autom. Comput. Eng. 1, 12–17 (2006). (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 4.Nusratov, O.G., Rzayev, R.R., Spevak, S.A.: Application of the apparatus of fuzzy sets to increase the validity of the position-binary method for identification of cyclic signals. Informatics and control problems. Trans. ANAS 29(3), 76–81 (2009). (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 6.Nusratov, O.G., Rzayev, R.R.: Positional-binary recognition of cyclic signals by fuzzy timing analysis of information indicators. In: 3rd International Conference “Problems of Cybernetics and Informatics”, vol. 1, pp. 215–218. Elm, Baku (2010)Google Scholar
- 7.Aliev, T.A., Nusratov, O.G., Rzayev R.R.: Increase the validity of positional-binary recognition of cyclic signals with application of radial-basis functional neural network. In: 5th International Conference on Application of Information and Communication Technologies, pp. 701–703. Elm, Baku (2011)Google Scholar