Development of Instruments of Fuzzy Identification of Extended Objects Based on the Results of Satellite Monitoring
The approaches and methods of both the actual identification of objects of the earth’s surface and improving the accuracy of determining their position and location in the local coordinate system of the target extended object, in terms of uncertainty and fuzziness of the source information, by taking into account its location relative to its neighboring objects, were considered. The task appears in monitoring of the state of agricultural facilities, infrastructure of railway and vehicle transport, the system of pipelines for various purposes.
KeywordsSatellite monitoring Identification Informativity Fuzziness TIN (Triangulated Irregular Network) model
- 1.Author, F.: Article title. Journal 2(5), 99–110 (2016)Google Scholar
- 2.Author, F., Author, S.: Title of a proceedings paper. In: Editor, F., Editor, S. (eds.) Conference 2016, LNCS, vol. 9999, pp. 1–13. Springer, Heidelberg (2016)Google Scholar
- 3.Author, F., Author, S., Author, T.: Book title, 2nd edn. Publisher, Location (1999)Google Scholar
- 4.Author, F.: Contribution title. In: 9th International Proceedings on Proceedings, pp. 1–2. Publisher, Location (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.LNCS Homepage. http://www.springer.com/lncs. Accessed 21 Nov 2016