Designing Learning Experiences for Interactive Digital Narrative Literacy: A New Paradigm
Leveraging librarians’ expertise in the design and support of literacy programs, this workshop will provide a forum for educators and practitioners to critically examine the nature and role of interactive digital narrative literacy. Workshop participants will collaborate in the development of a framework of interactive digital narrative literacy competencies through critical examination of representative case studies.
KeywordsDigital narrative literacy Interactive digital narratives Media literacy Critical information consumption
- 1.ARIS games Homepage. https://fielddaylab.org/make/aris/. Accessed 6 Aug 2018
- 2.Voyage Virtual Homepage. https://www.voyagevirtualmedia.com/. Accessed 31 July 2018
- 3.Voyage Homepage. https://www.etc.cmu.edu/projects/voyage/. Accessed 31 July 2018
- 4.Resonant Games. http://resonantgames.com/index.html. Accessed 2 Aug 2018
- 5.Klopfer, E., Haas, J., Osterweil, S., Rosenheck, L.: Resonant Games, Design Principles for Learning Games that Connect Hearts, Minds, and the Everyday. PubPub (2018). Avail through open access. https://www.resonant.games/pub/resonantgames. Accessed 5 Aug 2018