Innovative Instruments for Extraction of Low-Grade Heat from Surface Watercourses for Heating Systems with Heat Pump
The possible measures capable of reducing cost and increasing the efficiency of heat pump installations using the low-grade heat of surface water, for example, warmth of watercourses, are under consideration. The example of a design of the submersible water-brine heat exchanger designed according to the described measures is presented.
KeywordsWater-source heat pump Low-grade heat Watercourse Submersible water-brine heat exchanger
- 1.Vasil’ev, G.P., Krundyshev, N.S.: Jenergojeffektivnaja sel’skaja shkola v Jaroslavskoj oblasti (Energy Efficient rural school in the Yaroslavl region). AVOK 5 (2002). (Russian language)Google Scholar
- 2.Kavanaugh, S., Pezent, M.C.: Water-to-air heat pump performance with lake water. In: Proceedings of the sixth symposium on improving building systems in hot and humid climates, Dallas, TX, 3–4 October 1989Google Scholar
- 3.Sychov, A.O., Kharchenko, V.V.: Heat supply of a rural house using low-potential heat of open water currents. Mechaniz. Electrific. Agric. 1, 14–17 (2015). (Russian language)Google Scholar
- 4.Kharchenko, V.V., Sychev, A.O.: Optimization of the low-temperature circuit of a heat pump system based on the heat of surface water. Altern. Energy Ecol. 7, 31–36 (2013). (Russian language)Google Scholar
- 5.Kharchenko, V.V., Sychev, A.O.: Calculation of influence of icing on effectiveness of low-potential heat selection from water environment. Energy Autom. 4, 21–29 (2017). (Russian language)Google Scholar