Application of Data Mining Technology Based on Apriori Algorithm in Remote Monitoring System
At present, the theoretical analysis of gas station oil and gas data is weak, and there is no unified platform for collecting and uploading. In view of these problems, a set of data acquisition and mining scheme is proposed. The Apriori algorithm is used to correlate the current environmental data of oil and gas, focusing on the correlation between oil and gas concentration and liquid resistance pressure, tank temperature, tank pressure, time, and treatment unit emission concentration. In addition, we designed and implemented a remote online monitoring system for oil and gas recovery based on the SSH framework. The results of the application obtained in a gas station in Beijing show that this system can provide the reference basis for the intelligent construction for the gas station to monitor the large oil and gas data. The results of data mining and analysis can provide accurate and objective data support for the monitoring personnel of gas stations, and higher priority monitoring for the heavy point data segment. It has reference value and provides a good technical foundation for the statistics and processing of oil and gas data in the follow-up gas stations.
KeywordsApriori algorithm Correlation analysis Remote detection system Data mining SSH
This paper is supported by the Project for the National Natural Science Foundation of China under Grants No. 61672064, 81370038, the Beijing Natural Science Foundation under Grant No. 4172001.
- 1.Agrawal, R., Srikant, R., et al.: Fast algorithms for mining association rules. In: International Conference on Very Large Data Bases, pp. 487–499. Morgan Kaufmann Publishers Inc. (1994)Google Scholar
- 2.Cui, G., Li, L., Wang, K., et al.: Research and improvement of Apriori algorithm in association rule mining. Comput. Appl. 11, 2952–2955 (2010)Google Scholar
- 3.Wang, W.: Research and improvement of Apriori algorithm in association rules. In: Ocean University of China (2012)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhang, J., Li, T.: Application and research of Apriori algorithm in network audit system. Sci. Technol. Field Vis. 11, 42–46 (2015). https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.2095-2457.2015.29.028CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 5.Wang, C.: Student achievement analysis based on Apriori algorithm of association rules. Value Eng. 5, 171–173 (2018)Google Scholar
- 6.Yang, Q., Sun, H.: Apriori algorithm based on weight vector matrix reduction. Comput. Eng. Des. 3, 25–32 (2018). 7Google Scholar
- 7.Bai, J., Tian, R., Zhang, X.: Application of Apriori algorithm in user characteristic association analysis. Comput. Netw. 12, 70–72 (2016). https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1008-1739.2016.12.065CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 8.Tan, Q.: Application of association rule Apriori algorithm in the analysis of test results. J. Xinyang Normal Univ. Nat. Sci. Edn. 2, 300–303 (2009). https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1003-0972.2009.02.038CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 9.Li, S., Jiao, B., Qu, S., et al.: Data mining research based on campus smart card system. China Educ. Inf. 3, 227–302 (2018). https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1673-8454.2018.02.020CrossRefGoogle Scholar