Rank-Constrained Block Diagonal Representation for Subspace Clustering
The affinity matrix is a key in designing different subspace clustering methods. Many existing methods obtain correct clustering by indirectly pursuing block-diagonal affinity matrix. In this paper, we propose a novel subspace clustering method, called rank-constrained block diagonal representation (RCBDR), for subspace clustering. RCBDR method benefits mostly from three aspects: (1) the block diagonal affinity matrix is directly pursued by inducing rank constraint to Laplacian regularizer; (2) RCBDR guarantees not only between-cluster sparsity because of its block diagonal property, but also preserves the within-cluster correlation by considering the Frobenius norm of coefficient matrix; (3) a simple and efficient solver for RCBDR is proposed. Experimental results on both synthetic and real-world data sets demonstrate the effectiveness of the proposed algorithm.
KeywordsSubspace clustering Spectral clustering Block diagonal representation
This work was supported by the Scientific Research Plan Projects of Shaanxi Education Department (No.17JK0610); the Doctoral Scientific Research Foundation of Shaanxi Province (0108-134010006).
- 4.Ho, J., Yang, M.-H., Lim, J., Lee, K.-C., Kriegman, D.: Clustering appearances of objects under varying illumination conditions. In: IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, pp. 11–18 (2003)Google Scholar
- 5.Lu, C., Feng, J., Lin, Z., Mei, T., Yan, S.: Subspace clustering by block diagonal representation. IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Mach. Intell. (2018)Google Scholar
- 7.Liu, G., Lin, Z., Yu, Y.: Robust subspace segmentation by low-rank representation. In: Frnkranz, J., Joachims, T. (eds.) Proceedings of the 27th International Conference on Machine Learning, ICML-10, Haifa, Israel, pp. 663–670 (2010)Google Scholar
- 9.Lu, C.-Y., Min, H., Zhao, Z.-Q., Zhu, L., Huang, D.-S., Yan, S.: Robust and efficient subspace segmentation via least squares regression. In: Proceedings of European Conference on Computer Vision (2012)Google Scholar
- 10.Lu, C., Lin, Z., Yan, S.: Correlation adaptive subspace segmentation by trace lasso. In: ICCV (2013)Google Scholar
- 12.Feng, J., Lin, Z., Xu, H., Yan, S.: Robust subspace segmentation with block-diagonal prior. In: Proceedings of IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, pp. 3818–3825 (2014)Google Scholar
- 14.Lee, K.-C., Ho, J., Kriegman, D.J.: Acquiring linear subspaces for face recognition under variable lighting. IEEE Trans. Pattern Recognit. Mach. Intell. 27(5), 684–698 (2005)Google Scholar