Design of IoT Platform Based on MQTT Protocol
Against to the campus custom requirements, this paper designs the platform of IoT of campus application. In the platform design, the technical architecture is divided into five aspects, sensing layer, access layer, storage layer, service layer and application layer. The functional architecture is divided into nine independent functional modules, standardized interfaces and separated between UI and Server which are developed by SSH framework. The platform focus on designing modular, universal, read-write separation and load balancing, improving high-impact access for IoT application. The test results show that the platform meets the expected design goals. Through the actual scene application, the platform achieves the expected effects.
KeywordsIoT MQTT SSH Load balancing
This research was supported in part by grants from the International Cooperation and Exchange Program of Shaanxi Province (2018KW-026), Natural Science Foundation of Shaanxi Province (2018JM6120), Xi’an Science and Technology Plan Project (201805040YD18CG24(6)), Major Science and Technology Projects of XianYang City (2017k01-25-12), Graduate Innovation Fund of Xi’an University of Posts & Telecommunications (CXJJ2017012, CXJJ2017028, CXJJ2017056).
- 1.Zhang, X.: Talking about the application and development trend of domestic IoT. Software 33(10), 116–117 (2012). https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1003-6970.2012.10.037CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 2.Liu, Y.: Review of research on IoT technology. Value Eng. 22, 226–227 (2013). https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1006-4311.2013.22.125CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 3.He, W.: Key technologies and applications of the IoT. Inf. Comput. (20), 167–168 (2017). https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1003-9767.2017.20.064
- 4.Wang, Q.: Thoughts on the development of IoT and the construction of China’s IoT. Heilongjiang Sci. Technol. Inf. 38(21), 164 (2014). https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1673-1328.2014.21.154CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 5.Wang, F.: The exploration and future of china mobile IoT platform. Commun. World 30, 36–37 (2017). https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1009-1564.2017.30.022CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 6.Ding, Z.: Analysis on the development and construction of IoT in China. Inf. Syst. Eng. 5, 123–124 (2017). https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1001-2362.2017.05.087CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 7.Gao, N.: Application of IBM message middleware WebSphere MQ. Comput. Knowl. Technol. (Certification Exam) 6(31), 8877–8879 (2010). https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1009-3044.2010.31.083CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 8.Ren, X.: Message push server based on MQTT protocol. Comput. Syst. Appl. 23(3), 77–82 (2014). https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1003-3254.2014.03.012CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 9.Yao, D.: Research and implementation of IoT communication system based on MQTT protocol. Inf. Commun. (3), 33–35 (2016). https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1673-1131.2016.03.014
- 10.Fan, X.: A review of software security research. Comput. Sci. 38(5), 8–13 (2011). https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1002-137X.2011.05.002CrossRefGoogle Scholar