Research on Optimal Combination of Secondary Hybrid Encryption Algorithm Based on K-Means Clustering Algorithm
As the cloud has grown rapidly, people have been more concerned about their data security. In order to overcome the problem of difficulty in the algorithm combination selection in the secondary hybrid encryption algorithm of cloud storage, the common six symmetric encryption algorithms and two asymmetric encryption algorithms are combined in this paper, we measure the value of encryption algorithms in three ways: the speed of encryption, the level of security, and the sensitivity to plaintext. Finally, the algorithm combination of 3DES algorithm and RSA algorithm was selected by K-means clustering algorithm, which improved the encryption speed on the basis of guaranteeing security.
KeywordsCloud storage Secondary hybrid encryption K-means clustering algorithm
This work was supported by the Education Department of Jilin Province (JJKH20180446KJ).
- 2.Guan, H.M.: How public key cryptosystem confronts the challenge from quantum computing. Commun. Inf. Secur. 8, 53–59 (2007)Google Scholar
- 3.Tu, L.Y., Hu, Y.F., Zhang, H.T., et al.: Discussion on cracking RSA with shor algorithm. J. Huaqiao Univ. (Nat. Sci.) 3(6), 640–644 (2015)Google Scholar
- 4.Yang, M., Wang, Z.Y., Meng, Q.S.: A system and method based on pre-selection large number decomposition of RSA password cracking system. Comput. Simul. 8, 81–87 (2014)Google Scholar
- 5.Guo, P., Dan, G.X.: Mixed encryption algorithm in cloud computing. J. Jilin Univ. (Eng. Technol. Ed.) v42(s1), 327–331 (2012)Google Scholar
- 6.Dan, G.X.: Research and implementation of the hybrid encryption algorithm in the cloud computing. Chongqing University (2013)Google Scholar
- 8.Lin, H.M., Du, Z.F.: Some problems in comprehensive evaluation in the principal component analysis. Stat. Res. 30(8), 25–31 (2013)Google Scholar
- 9.Yang, M., Yang, C.L.: Research on wind power real-time forecasting based on fuzzy granular computing. J. Northeast Electr. Power Univ. 37(5), 1–7 (2017)Google Scholar
- 10.Dai, W.C., Wang, J.G., Xu, T.X.: Estimation of battery state of charge based on neural network. J. Northeast Dianli Univ. 36(5), 1–6 (2016)Google Scholar