A Kind of Decision Model Research Based on Big Data and Blockchain in eHealth
Big Data is known as the ability of solving data sources, improving productions, and analyzing problems more faster and effectively. Blockchain is good at solving the problems of data security, sharing and reconciliation. In this paper, we introduce how to use the Big Data and Blockchain to change the strategies of decision model. We take the application of medical and health industry for example, recommend the precision analysis technology based on the Big Data and Blockchain, adopt the closed loop analysis and feedback mechanism, establish an intelligent contract system, use the weighted decision model to implement the decision-making process effectively.
KeywordsBig data Blockchain Decision model
This work was supported by NSFC (91646202), the 1000-Talent program, Tsinghua University Initiative Scientific Research Program.
- 1.Mcafee, A., Brynjolfsson, E.: Big data: the management revolution. Harvard Bus. Rev. 90(10), 60–66 (2012)Google Scholar
- 2.Czepluch, J.S., Lollike, N.Z., Malone, S.O.: The use of blockchain technology in different application domainsGoogle Scholar
- 3.Peters, G.W., Panayi, E.: Understanding modern banking ledgers through blockchain technologies: future of transaction processing and smart contracts on the internet of money. In: Tasca, P., Aste, T., Pelizzon, L., Perony, N. (eds.) Banking Beyond Banks and Money. NEW, pp. 239–278. Springer, Cham (2016). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-42448-4_13CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 6.Baker, P., Gourley, B.: Data Divination: Big Data Strategies. Cengage Learning PTR, Boston (2014)Google Scholar
- 7.Tapscott, D., Tapscott, A.: Blockchain Revolution: How the Technology Behind Bitcoin is Changing Money, Business, and the World (2016)Google Scholar
- 8.Tian, J., Wu, Y., Zhao, G., Liu, W.: Blockchain and Big Data: Building an Intelligent Economy. Post & Telecom Press, Beijing (2017)Google Scholar
- 10.Dalio, R.: Principles. Simon & Schuster, New York (2018)Google Scholar