Selection, Effectiveness and Analysis of the Utilization of Cement Stabilization
The analysis of the utilization of the cement stabilization in the lower bearing layers of the roadway and its impact on the recess size in the lower link layers has been conducted in these papers and has been measured through a certain timeline during exploitation. The analysis has been conducted on the cement stabilization compound formula along with modus of its execution in the field. Thereafter, the analysis and measurement of the rut of certain roadway sections, that have been stabilized with cement in the lower link layers and other sections that haven’t been managed with similar traffic load, have been approached in these papers as well. The results are presented in the papers that exhibit the significance of the cement stabilization utilization in the lower bearing layers in addition to its influence on safety and possibility of increasing the design period of the aforementioned, as well as the roadway’s depth value.
KeywordsCement stabilization The lower bearing layers The lower link layers Ruttings
- 1.Investing technical documentation of CEMEX BiH dooGoogle Scholar
- 2.Strineka, A., Brkić, J., Sekulić, D.: Influence of composition on deformability of asphaltGoogle Scholar
- 3.Barišić, I., Rukavina, T., Dimter, S.: Cement stabilization - characterization of materials and project criteriaGoogle Scholar
- 4.Investing Techniques Documentation d.o.o. Roading Gračanica i d.o.o. Arapovac puts ČelićGoogle Scholar
- 5.Jokanović, I.,Zeljić, D., Mihajlović, D.: Evaluation of the state of the road from the technical and user aspectGoogle Scholar