Problems, Risks and Prospects of Ecological Safety’s Increase While Transition to Green Transport
Improving the efficiency and environmental friendliness of transport is one of the main directions of transition to a low-carbon economy. The conducted researchers have shown that to implement the concept of transition to sustainable “green” transport, it is necessary to improve management in all subsystems of the transport system. Some of these ways are (1) the improvement of vehicles’ fleet management, such as the use of low-carbon, energy-efficient vehicles, timely fleet renewal, (2) optimization of the route network, road infrastructure and (3) the full use of vehicles’ capacity. We have built an original simulation models of the road network’s sections. As the input data we have used the data received from the field observations of traffic flows. Optimization experiment allowed us to determine optimal parameters of traffic flow, configuration of the route network and road infrastructure.
KeywordsGreen transport Environmental safety Risk Environmental standard Simulation model
Research is partially funded by national grant No. BR05236644.
- 1.UNEP/EA.2/INF/17. http://web.unep.org/geo/assessments/regional
- 2.State report “About the state and protection of the environment of the Russian Federation in 2016”. http://184.108.40.206/gosdoklad-eco-2016/air-rf.html
- 11.Frost & Sullivan: Strategic analysis of global hybrid and electric heavy-duty transit bus market (2013). http://www.frost.com/sublib/display-report.do?id=NC7C-01-00-00-00. Accessed 20 Jan 2018
- 12.Kuznetsov, E.S.: Upravlenie tekhnicheskimi sistemami (Management of technical systems). MADI, Moscow (2003)Google Scholar
- 15.State Traffic Safety Inspectorate. https://www.gibdd.ru/