Quality of Life Assessment After HSCT for Pediatric and Adults
Methodological advances in the HCT field have increased the population of survivors worldwide. However, HCT is associated with significant morbidity that impairs survivors’ recovery and adversely affects their QoL.
- Landgraf JM, Abetz L, Ware JE. Child health questionnaire (CHQ): a user’s manual. Boston: Health Institute, New England Medical Center; 1996.Google Scholar
- Parsons SK, Shih MC, Mayer DK, Barlow SE, Supran SE, Levy SL, Greenield S, Kaplan SH. Preliminary psychometric evaluation of the Child Health Ratings Inventory (CHRIs) and Disease-Specific Impairment Inventory-Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (DSII-HSCT) in parents and children. Qual Life Res. 2005;14(86):1613–25.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- van Reenen M, Jansen B. EQ-5D-5L user guide. Basic information on how to use the EQ-5D-5L instrument [Internet]. 2015 [cited 2018 Jan 24]. https://euroqol.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/EQ-5D-5L_UserGuide_2015.pdf. Accessed 12 Feb 2018.
- US Food and Drug Administration. Guidance for industry: patient-reported outcome measures: use in medical product development to support labeling claims. US Department of Health and Human Services. Food and Drug Administration. 2009. https://www.fda.gov/downloads/drugs/guidances/ucm193282.pdf. Accessed 12 Feb 2018.
- Ware JE, Kosinski M, Keller S. SF-36 physical and mental health summary scales: a user’s manual. Boston: Health Institute; 1994.Google Scholar
Open Access This chapter is licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits use, sharing, adaptation, distribution and reproduction in any medium or format, as long as you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license and indicate if changes were made.
The images or other third party material in this chapter are included in the chapter’s Creative Commons license, unless indicated otherwise in a credit line to the material. If material is not included in the chapter’s Creative Commons license and your intended use is not permitted by statutory regulation or exceeds the permitted use, you will need to obtain permission directly from the copyright holder.