Representation and Use of Knowledge for the Reconfiguration of the Mechanical Transport System
The problem of controlling the reconfiguration of the mechanical transport system is considered with the aim of minimizing the total transportation costs. The features of decision making about the choice of the reconfiguration option in the conditions of the lack of information on the dynamics of the state of the external environment are analyzed. The approach to decision-making based on the use of experience is described. The distinctive feature of the approach is the presentation of knowledge about the precedents of reconfiguration in the form of images. The model of the image is given. The principle of obtaining logical conclusions on the basis of image analysis is described. The operations of comparing and transforming images are discussed. The features of the implementation of the transformation operator in the mechanical transport system are considered.
KeywordsMechanical transport system Reconfiguration Intelligent system Image analysis of precedents
This work has been supported by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research, projects № 17-01-00119.
- 2.Youjie, M., Feng, L., Xuesong Z., Zhiqiang G.: Overview on algorithms of distribution network reconfiguration. In: 2017 36th Chinese Control Conference (CCC), pp. 10657–10661. IEEE Press, New York (2017)Google Scholar
- 4.Srivastava, I., Bhat, S.S.: Soft computing techniques applied to distribution network reconfiguration: a survey of the state-of-the-art. In: 2016 8th International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Communication Networks (CICN), pp. 702–707. IEEE Press, New York (2016)Google Scholar
- 6.Makarova, I., Pashkevich, A., Mukhametdinov, E., Mavrin, V.: Application of the situational management methods to ensure safety in intelligent transport systems. In: Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Vehicle Technology and Intelligent Transport System, pp. 339–345. (2017)Google Scholar
- 7.Makarova, I., Khabibulli, R., Mukhametdinov, E., Pashkevich, A., Shubenkova, K.: Efficiency management of robotic production processes at automotive industry. In: Proceedings of the 2016 17th International Conference on Mechatronics Mechatronika, pp. 1–8. (2016)Google Scholar
- 9.Kuznetsov, O.P.: Kognitivnaya semantika i iskusstvennyy intellekt. Iskusstvennyy intellekt i prinyatie resheniy 4, 32–42 (2012)Google Scholar
- 10.Belyakov, S., Bozhenyuk, A., Rozenberg I.: The intuitive cartographic representation in decision-making. In: World Scientific Proceeding Series on Computer Engineering and Information Science, vol. 10, pp. 13–18 (2016)Google Scholar
- 11.Belyakov, S., Belyakova, M., Savelyeva, M., Rozenberg, I.: The synthesis of reliable solutions of the logistics problems using geographic information systems. In: 10th International Conference on Application of Information and Communication Technologies (AICT), pp. 371–375. IEEE Press, New York (2016)Google Scholar
- 12.Belyakov, S., Savelyeva, M.: Protective correction of the flow in mechanical transport system. In: Proceedings of the 6th Computer Science On-line Conference 2017 (CSOC 2017), pp. 180–185. (2017)Google Scholar