Dynamic Characteristics of Soft Clay Under Traffic Load
The widely distributed soft clay in Shanghai is particularly prone to settlement, causing many disasters. In order to predict the settlement of soft soil, an in-house dynamic triaxial test was carried out to study the influence of dynamic stress amplitude, frequency and effective average principal stress on the axial strain of soft soil. It laid the foundation for the study of settlement of soft clay in Shanghai. This article also put forward many places worth considering and investigating and hoped to help scholars.
KeywordsCyclic loading Part of the drainage Interval load Axial strain
The Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (2018ZZCX04) funded this work, which is greatly appreciated.
- 1.Jenkins, H.: The effect of track and vehicle parameter on wheel-rail vertical forces. Railway Eng. 3(1), 21–27 (1974)Google Scholar
- 2.Cai, Y., Cao, X.W.: The critical dynamic stress and permanent deformation of subgrade filling soil under repeated loading. J. Southwest Univ. 31(1), 1–5 (1996)Google Scholar
- 3.Jiang, H.G.: Research on the interaction and accumulation settlement of the high-speed railway slab track structure-subgrade dynamic interaction. Zhejiang University (2014)Google Scholar
- 5.Bian, X.C., Chen, Y.M.: Response characteristics of layered foundation under the action of moving load. J. Rock Mech. Eng. 26(01), 182–189 (2007)Google Scholar
- 6.Yang, J.Q.: Study on dynamic behavior and long-term cumulative settlement of saturated soft soil foundation under train load. China University of Mining and Technology, Xuzhou (2017)Google Scholar