Application of Neural Networks in Image Processing
In today’s world, the need for computers and their logics is critical for the development of any system. This paper is for those people who have little or no knowledge about Artificial Neural Networks (ANNs). Various advances have been made in creating intelligent systems, some enlivened by biological neural networks. Analysts from numerous logical orders are outlining artificial neural networks (ANNs) to take care of a variety of problems in design recognition, prediction, optimization, associative memory, and control. And will be discussing some of the algorithms of ANNs such as image segmentation using edge detection, image enhancement using multiscale retinex and technique combining sharpening and noise reduction and some practical applications such as diagnosing liver disease and face detection systems.
- 1.Jain AK, Mao J, Mohiuddin KM. Artificial neural networks: a tutorialGoogle Scholar
- 2.Rahman Z, Jobson DJ, Woodell GA. Multi-scale retinex for color image enhancementGoogle Scholar
- 3.Russo F. An image enhancement technique combining sharpening and noise reductionGoogle Scholar
- 4.Senthilkumaran N, Rajesh R. Edge detection techniques for image segmentationGoogle Scholar
- 5.Systems Biomedicine Division, India Research Advisory Council, Haffkine Institute for Training Research and Testing, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra Google Scholar
- 6.Rowley HA, Baluja S, Kanade T. Neural network-based face detectionGoogle Scholar