Discriminant Analysis of Different Kinds of Medicinal Liquor Based on FT-IR Spectroscopy
The discriminant analysis model of different medicinal liquor was established based on Fourier transformed infrared spectroscopy (FT-IR) combined with support vector machine (SVM) and principal component analyses (PCA) with the validation accuracy of 99% and training accuracy of 100%. The model was also tested by the external samples with the prediction accuracy of 97%. The accuracy data of the experimental showed that Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FT-IR) can be applied well for the classification of medicinal liquor.
KeywordsFourier Transformed Infrared Spectroscopy (FT-IR) Medicinal liquor Species Qualitative
This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 21272171).
- 1.Quan, K., Liu, Q., Li, P., et al.: Advance of ginsenosides in anticancer activities. J. Med. Postgrad. 28(4), 427 (2015)Google Scholar
- 2.Hu, T.C., Liu, Y.M., Tao, R.S., et al.: Advances on the chemical components and pharmacological activities of Velvet Antler. J. Econ. Anim. 19(3), 156–162 (2015)Google Scholar
- 3.Yu, G.H., Pei, W.X., Sun, H.J., et al.: Neuroprotective effect and relative mechanisms of lycii fructus polysaccharide. Chin. J. Exp. Tradit. Med. Formulae 24(9), 225–231 (2018)Google Scholar
- 4.Gong, W.X., Zhou, Y.Z., Li, X., et al.: Research progress in antidepressive active ingredients and pharmacological effects of Angelicae Sinensis Radix. Chin. Tradit. Herbal Drugs 47(21), 3905–3911 (2016)Google Scholar
- 11.Chinese Pharmacopoeia Commission: Chinese Pharmacopoeia (edition 2015), pp. 8–9, 133–134, 249–250, 323. China Medical Science Press, Beijing (2015)Google Scholar
- 13.Luo, Y., Wang, X.C., Deng, D.W.: Near infrared spectroscopy technology and its application in food sensory analysis. Food Sci. 30(7), 273–276 (2009)Google Scholar
- 14.Rinaldo, S.B., Duhan, D.F., King, K., et al.: Tasting and evaluating aroma of wine: frontal lobe measurement using near infrared. Dev. Market. Sci. Proc. Acad. Market. Sci. 653 (2013)Google Scholar